Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 12:12:15
Page:  1 
The State of The Streets Started by: Mr_Kuklinski on Jan 14, '12 22:08

My name is Richard Kuklinski.  My bloodline are well known and have recently been impersonated on these Streets.

Friends, things have, lately, been quiet.

No pantomine villains, no epoch defining ideological splits - nothing.

What do we need to get these Streets resounding to the sound of debate and discussion?

Is this a malaise or a welcome break?

Report Post Tip

Clearly we need more of the plumbers and the 'terrorist' running around.

Report Post Tip

I cant wait for the day when Mr_Kuklinski comes out to the streets with the headline 'what happened to the state of the kuklinski threads?'

they used to be so filled with rage enciting statements. Things you could laugh at or want to strangle him for... Mr_flibble sighs

Report Post Tip

Interesting - what would an underground movement do, at this moment in time?  It seems those who fought using unconventional methods have disappeared.

Are they missed?

Report Post Tip

Not in the damn slightest!

Report Post Tip

I'd imagine an underground movement would do similar things to those above ground.. Only far more stinkily, everyone knows the wash room facilities underground leave a lot to be desired.

Report Post Tip

When I see comments such as this by someone who holds himself in such high regards and standards I really question the motives. My first thought is, "An easy street thread for appearances" but with this thought comes doubt. Why would a man who has so passionately demonstrated his ability to control our world through his words stoop so low as to making a speech just for appearances. This couldn't possibly be why such a regurgitated piece of work, that comes with every lull in our world by mediocre men, has been shared by a man who MUST have higher standards for himself. While I sat and pondered the possibilities I could not for the life of me understand your reasoning. I know you are a man of immeasurable value so I will just give you the opportunity to help me understand. What is the meaning of this? Once I understand this I will gladly offer further thoughts.

X GrapeJellyy

Report Post Tip

Mr Grape, who was your father?  I'm not being Freudian, just wondering if our lines have crossed.

I want to generate a bit of chatter on the streets - that is all.

Report Post Tip

Our lines have never crossed on a personal level sir.

I can appreciate the desire to heighten interests in the streets. With that said, I will do my best to answer in ways that enrich conversation and require as much possible thought and debate.

After large scale disasters people will focus on said disaster and rightfully so. As time goes on and the disaster begins to fade and everything that can be said has been said about the disaster we find ourselves in a state of lull. Nothing new and exciting to speak of and nothing fresh to say about the events of the past. What connotation does this carry into the state or our world? Is it good or bad? That is an interesting question.

I find that it is a mixed bag.

As I'm speaking I'm realizing that we have to decide how important street activity is to our world. If the streets are quite as they are now, what exactly does that effect? How does it effect that?

Report Post Tip

Lets be honest. Until the next 'war' occurs, the streets are going to be quiet. Everyones out of hot air after whinning about the occurences that recently happened. Sooner than later someone will get shot and the streets will wake up again.

Report Post Tip

what Ragnarok said is correct.  So in the mean time...

Mr_Flibble pulls out his supersoaker x*something*thousand, does a dramatic spin and starts splattering Mr_Kuklinski in the face

Report Post Tip

Mr_Kuklinski drys his face and stares at Mr_Flibble

That, my friend, was a little over the line.

Report Post Tip

Mr_Kuklinski

Could you do me a musical?

Report Post Tip

Triangle, possibly.  Cost you quite a lot though.  Are you rich?

Report Post Tip

I'd donate to a Kiku musical. I imagine it would be most amusing.

Report Post Tip

*Kiku....my apologies

Report Post Tip

Okay I give up. And I blame the whiskey.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The State of The Streets
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL