Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:07:39
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The Ponies Gallop Into The Big Apple Started by: Clarity on Jan 14, '12 23:46

Jordan rushed into the new headquarters of Guns and Horses, Inc. where Clarity, Xiphos and a few members were having drinks and discussing business. Jordan greeted them with a smile and took off her coat.

I'm sorry I'm late. I accidentally got on a flight to New Orleans instead of New York.

Jordan poured herself a drink, sat next to Xiphos and raised her glass towards him and Clarity.

A toast to our success in the great city of New York. Salute.

Report Post Tip

It`s high time New York was once again open for business and it`s always a pleasure to see successful, prominent members of the Chicago hierarchy given the nod to set up shop in another city.

The opportunities that New York can provide will I am sure, be fully exploited. I myself and I`m sure many others will look forward to once again enjoying the many financial benefits that this move will create.

Congratulations to both Clarity and JackPepper. I wish you great fortune, good health and high spirits always.

Salut!

Report Post Tip

Running a bit late Sinfest having stopped by New York and orgnially hailing from there He cant help but hope the new city leaders will make new york a great place like it was when he was just starting out. Seeing Clarity and her new Headquarters with horses hanging around everywhere he knew that at the very least it would be intreasting. Careful to not step in any of these beautiful creatures well messes he clears his throat and says

"Congradulations Don Clarity May you be rich and fruitful in every endevor."

After saying his congrats Sinfest decides hes hungry and goes to find a good deli somewhere for a sandwich 

Report Post Tip

After taking a flight to New York, Orion steps down on the ground from the plane. Things were different now. He had previously visited the city numerous times before but this time, he felt a rush of excitement that he once shared with the city of Chicago. The man makes his way away from the airport and takes a ride to his new home. Upon exiting the vehicle and entering the new HQ, he heads immediately to Clarity's office. He knocks on the door and it slides open on its own, revealing his Boss going over plans with her hands and JackPepper. Orion waves and is welcomed with smiles.

Hey there guys. I know you all are busy but I just wanted to stop by briefly to say congratulations. Clarity, I've been working with you for a good amount of time now and I can't see a better candidate for this opportunity. It's a challenging task taking control over a city but I'm certain that you will lead it with the same care and guidance you have with your own family.

Orion pauses and puts out his right arm to shake hands with JackPepper.

Sir, this is a long time coming. I'm excited to see what you have in store for New York.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations to you and your new journey.

Report Post Tip

Don Clarity, my family has served you since.our.return to these shorests of. There are journals.of.my father and grandfather which speak of your rise and your greatness. I know.that our Family will bring New York to new heights of glory.

Report Post Tip

Congratz my best wishs for you and your crew!!!

Report Post Tip

Rathbone, looking as dashing as always, saunters into the midst of the celebratory crowd, smiles, then strolls over to Don Clarity.

Am I late enough to this party for it to be considered fashionable? All kidding aside, it was a pleasure working with you in Chicago and I know you'll turn The Big Apple into the grand city it once was. You deserve this. Congrats.

Report Post Tip

An empty city is an unprofitable one.  I wish you the best of luck attempting to rebuild a great city.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Ponies Gallop Into The Big Apple
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL