Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:08:17
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The Conartist formerly known as Superbee Started by: _ on Jan 16, '12 01:40

I guess because it's easier to vent and call him names than to be the bigger person and bite our tongues. IT might also be fun for some people.

In any case, why do you care if my opinion is not needed anyway?

Smiles.
Oh, also, Superbee AND and the ones that followed were schmucks. We all know the road to the top is long and hard. It's easier to get noticed by doing stupid things that doing good deeds. Of course it's far more rewarding to be noticed for doing good stuff and that's why there are so many of us working hard to rebuild this place once again.

Report Post Tip

Yea, but we're businessmen. Not little boys.. We should be making money, not taking our time to reply to people about stupid things in the streets.

I simply care, because some guy i never met before, has something to say about me. Of course, I gotta protect my name.

Mad Dog smirks.

Report Post Tip

Hahahahaaaaa.... if I didn't know any better, I'd say you just called me a little boy for having something to say about a topic like this. Yet here you are, still talking to me in the very place you criticize.

Don't worry, buddy. Me speaking here is not making me earn less money. I can manage my resources efficiently.

Report Post Tip

Well, I guess you dont know any better. I wasnt trying to, nor considering you a little boy.. I was simply saying, in general..

This is my first time ever on my bloodline to speak in the streets. And when i did, you came at me with saying im acting like a plumber. 

Thats why im still here talking to you.. Yes, but this time you are speaking to me, you could be looking for drug prices.

Report Post Tip

Well, you came across as supporting the dumbass that started this speech so that made me think you were somebody else. I'm glad it's all sorted, though.

Report Post Tip

Looks at Abel, looks at MadDog, looks at Abel, looks at MadDog, looks at Abel, looks at MadDog.

That was making me dizzy.  I'm glad you guys got that worked out as well.   Oh look at this, reaches down and finds a pack of lucky strikes.

Must be my lucky day!

Report Post Tip

Who are you?

Walks away.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Conartist formerly known as Superbee
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL