Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:01:39
Page:  1 
cant leave Started by: Michael_Jordan on Jan 17, '12 06:35

How come everytime you join a family and then leave they always wanna kill you. They act like you know so much and gonna tell so many people

Report Post Tip

Why would you think it could be any other way? Blood in, blood out.

Report Post Tip

This was discussed a few weeks ago here:
http://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/216623

And somebody brought up a valid point. You did get the warning "Are you sure you want to leave the family and go against (Crew Leader's Name). Beware, he may hunt you down."

You still went ahead and left. Now they are hunting you down. You were warned.

Besides, you used the words "every time". It seems that if you have done this several times it's about time you learn the lesson.

Report Post Tip

Dude this is just common knowledge when it comes to this thing of ours you leave the family you turn your back on us you die. Me Familigia

Report Post Tip

What part of it is to hard to understand? The family takes you in offers you protection and a home and you turn your back on them by leaving then get upset because they want to kill you what did you expect?

Report Post Tip

Did you ask your CL first? Seems like its only polite to give them a heads up... Maybe they wont kill you.

Report Post Tip

Really?... no, REALLY?

C'mon m8

Report Post Tip

Its really disrespectful to do so. Its like a smack in their face mate. And some families have a blood in and blood out. That would never fly in the real mafia.

Report Post Tip

'Real Mafia' is that not what were doing now?

Maybe someone needs to take this young one in and explain to him what it means to be part of 'this thing of ours'

Report Post Tip

Blood in, blood out. When you become an associate of a family, don't expect them to lead you by the arm to the door and wish you well on your future endevours when you just walk out on them. They're well within their rights to kill you. A family is for life, not just for Christmas!

Report Post Tip

Let's say I hired you for a new job with 2 weeks training. You do the training and get real good at the job. But when the job actually starts, you decide to quit. Now I've wasted time and resources putting you through the program only to have you basically steal everything you've learned and bring it to another employer. I'm sure you'd understand that I would not be pleased to be taking such a loss.

It's kind of like that.

Report Post Tip

Joining a family is like signing a contract in blood. Choose wisely, your family is for life, you leave them when and only when you die, or you die for leaving them. Harsh, but true.

Maybe a sponsor or CL should be more forward about this fact, because in the end, you should know your signing yourself up for life, but alls fair in love and war...

Report Post Tip

PJ wonders how many more times the same thing can be said with different wording

Report Post Tip

HF Looks on with great interest grabbing his Handy Dandy Notebook he begins to write

Hmmm, joining a crew then leaving = bad hair day

Note to self, I like my hair

Report Post Tip

HF raising to PJ's challenge. Good stuff.

Report Post Tip

Bllod in Blood out

Report Post Tip

Good job. You listened attentively to what Dallas said and you repeated it without making mistakes. Good for you.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: cant leave
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL