Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 08:37:31
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
The UnderWorld Rises In LV Started by: GoodFellas on Jan 19, '12 00:13

GoodFellas Steps to the sopabox with something to say

Today is a very proud day for myself as i have gotten the keys to my HQ! , Now being a crew leader has been something i have wanted for a long time and have been working towards and striving for

Bringing the UnderWorld to Las Vegas is what i wanted now im going to be working hard and striving to work with the other crew leaders to help improve this wonderful city and bring it back to what it once was through my own hard work and keeping the peace between all families i have a few people i would like to thank.

Firstly the crew leaders in Las Vegas without your auth this day wouldnt be here and i am glad to be working by your side as you guys are all great people along with all the other associates who occupy the city of sin.

My Hands Just all the hardwork and planning we have put in the last couple days has been amazing the ideas you have though of is nothing short of amazing without you guys this would be so much tougher and i dont know if i could have done it.

Lastly the support of all my friends telling me to go for it and keeping me up without you guys i wouldnt be as motivated and it would have been alot tougher to have put in all this work so for that i thank you.

This is such a proud moment for me and i plan on making it last and making those who stood by my side proud for everyone who was there for me i appreciate everythibg. The last thing i want to say is my work is going to strive to bring excellence to my family and bring greatbess back to Las Vefas i am going to work my hardest to do this , so if anyone needs me you can find me in my new hq in the city of sin!

Goodfellas then steps of the soapbox and wanders into the street

Report Post Tip

Congrats mate

Report Post Tip

congrats wish u best of luck :)

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Goodfella, I am glad people whom's aspirations lie within leadership are getting the chance in LV, When you would have had alot harder job proving yourself elsewhere.

I'm sure you will do well and help increase the size of the fine city of sin to even larger highs?

Report Post Tip

Apologies it was a slip of the tongue that my last statement sounded like a question, Ive had abit to drink sorry.

Congratulations again!

Lights a cigerette and heads off into the night!

Report Post Tip

Congratz!!!

Report Post Tip

Bruiser walks over to shake his friends hand.

My friend it is great to see you here in that bold suit.  Our fathers, grandfathers and grandfathers prior have always been close, and I know they would be just as proud as I am to be standing here witnessing you take this great opportunity by the balls.   Best of luck my brother!

Report Post Tip

Congrats and good luck expanding our city.  I wish you the best of luck as you aspire to improve what our city has to offer.

Report Post Tip

Congrats!!

Happy to see a good, hard working friend get an oppourtunity like this. 

Congrats and Goodluck!

Report Post Tip

Congrats! Live long a prosper :)

Report Post Tip

Congrats Goodfellas!

Report Post Tip

A loud *pop* startles the crowd, just as Rathbone appears holding a freshly opened bottle of champagne.

Good work GoodFellas. You've proven yourself to be a hard worker, just like your father. I'm proud to see you get a chance to lead. Congratulations! Now, who wants some bubbly? 

Report Post Tip

Congratulations, Sir!

Report Post Tip

Nikky walks up to her good friend and gives him a hug and a box of his favorite brownies

Congratulations my friend and good luck...

Report Post Tip

Congratulations and Best of Luck!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations and Best of Luck!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations mate :) Make us proud of you.I`m looking forward to work with you bro! :D

Report Post Tip

Congrats on your crew GoodFellas. Good luck in you and your success!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Goodfellas! Long Live Las Vegas! 

Report Post Tip

Cograts! Viva Las Vegas!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The UnderWorld Rises In LV
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL