Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 09:28:13
Page:  1 
Tumors Steakhouse Started by: TheCancerousTumor on Jan 20, '12 13:38

Your stomach starts growling rigerously, deciding for yourself its time to try something new you decide to go check out the new restaraunt Mr. Tumor opened. Although the name wasn't too appealing you decided to give it a shot.

As you approach the doors, two hostesses open them for you and welcome you inside, when you first walk in you notice different portraits and murals on the wall of music stars, and sports teams. Along the left hand side there is a display of the steaks, you may choose out your cut before we place it on our grills if you decide on having steak that is. We have many different choices of cuts and sizes.

The hostesses then bring you to your table hands sits you down and gives you some warm rolls and butter to snack on while you wait:

"Your server will be with you shortly"

You pick up the menu sitting on the table and take a look.

Appetizers:

Jalapeno poppers: Our famous breaded jalapenos stuffed with cream cheese

Loaded Fries: Our hearty thick cut fries topped with melted cheese and bacon and served with a side of sour cream.

Fried Pickles: Served with a side of ranch

Mozzarella sticks: Served with a side of marinara sauce

Boneless wings: Served mild, medium, hot, or BBQ. with a side of bleu cheese, or ranch.

Blooming Onion: Our great big ole Onion fried up and served with our secret sauce, or ranch.

All of our entrees come with your choice of two sides.

Steaks: Each and everyone of our steaks is grilled to your exact needs.

Sirloin: 6oz, 8oz, 11oz, and 16oz

Ribeye: 10oz, 12oz, 16oz, and if you're really hungry try our hearty cut of 24oz

Ny strip: 12oz, 16oz

Filet mignon: 6oz, 8oz, 12oz.

Chicken: We have the freshest and most quality selection of breats. (all boneless)

Grilled chicken breast: Grilled to perfection. (may come topped with BBQ sauce)

Chicken fingers: 8 oz of our chicken fried up in our breading. Served with any sauce you would like.

Chicken ceaser salad: 8oz of grilled chicken breast on top of our romaine lettuce, parmasan cheese gratings and our great ceaser dressing.

Chicken critter salad: Chopped up bits of our tenders placed upon our iceberg lettuce, cheese, tomatos, and crutons with your choice of dressing.

Ribs: With our tender fall right off the bone ribs, we promise that we have the best ribs around! (pork meat)

Half rack: 6-7 quality bones finger licking good!

Full rack: 12-14 bones.

Sides: Pick any two of our made from scratch sides to go along with your main dish:

Baked Potato

Sweet Potato

Mashed potatos

Corn

Garden salad

Fried okra

Baked Beans

Green Beans

French Fries

Room for more? Try one of our famous desserts! All of our desserts are served with one scoop of our vanilla ice cream.

Grandmas apple pie: Warm slice of apple pie with a scoop or ice cream and caramel drizzled on top.

The Big 'Ole Brownie: Our big ole hot brownie served with a scoop of ice cream and chocolate drizzled on top.

Strawberry Cheesecake: Yum.

You then flip the menu over and notice they dont seem to serve alcohol as they only have coke products listed as beverages, your waiter makes his way up to you:

"How are we all today? My names Zack and I will be taking care of you, can I get you started with something to drink, and maybe an order of our famous fried pickles to get started with?

Report Post Tip

Senka had flown in from New Orleans to Detroit for business. She had heard her boss had opened a steakhouse that she figured she should try. Stomach growling the moment she steps through the doors. Being shown to a table she settles in to read the menu.

Once ready to order she tapped her nails along the table as Zack returns. Turning her face upwards she starts in with her order.

Hello. I would like the Loaded Fries to start off with along with a glass of coke. I'd like a NY Strip 12oz steak with mashed potatoes and baked beans. Thank you.

Senka watches as Zack makes off with her order while she waits.

Report Post Tip

Walks in and takes a seat

Give me a few.. ill pick something.. nice place.. a drink of coke too for me please after you help Senka

Report Post Tip

*FrankCastle enters Jalapeno poppersthe steakhouse*, "hello i like to oder  a 24oz ribeye with baker beans,and

a oder of Jalapeno poppers."

"and a large cherry coke and that is for here and i will pay in cash.

Report Post Tip

Tumor makes his visit to each table to make sure each and every guest is satisfied. He also drops off a free appetizer coupon to everyone. He notices Frank is running low on Cherry Coke, he gets the waiters attention and brings him a new one.

Report Post Tip

"MMMMMMMmmmmm"

Sinfest cant help but say outloud while walking down the street. Like any man he loved steak and the smell coming from this steak house was just too much for Sinfest to resist. Sinfest walks in and greets the host

"Only one Miss thank you"

Sinfest is lead to his seat and he takes out a flask and when Zack gets to his table he places his order

"I would love to start with an order of Mozzarella Sticks and a coke and then I would like a 16 oz New York Strip cooked medium rare and I am not sure I will have room for dessert but who knows. Thank you kind sir"

Waiting for his order Sinfest takes out a ciggerette and lights up when he sees the owner and cant help but shout out

"TheCancerousTumor you sly dog you never told me you had a steak house!"

Report Post Tip

Lunch time and Zaxxarito is stuck in Motown waiting for the next flight out, where he's heading is rather a mystery but heading out of town he is.

Laughing his bellowing laugh as he thinks of his friend FrankCastle and the surprise that he's lined up for him outside the hat store, Zaxx pauses as he suddenly catches a whiff of sizzling beefsteak from just over the street.

Showing a turn of pace not usually associated with a man of his build Zaxxarito bounds recklessly across the street to take a closer look at the fare on offer. Almost wiping out a stern looking guy in a smart suit who stares incredulously at the big man dodging the traffic Zaxxarito makes it to Tumor's Steakhouse in less time than Detroit's very own Whit Wyatt could deliver a fastball.

The doors open automatically in front of Zaxx and he eyes them suspiciously before realising that a hostess stands either side with polite, but sweet smiles on their pretty faces.

Strolling into the establishment, unusually allowing himself to be guided by the young brunette hostess who he's sure doesn't usually walk with such a pronounced wiggle, Zaxxarito is shown to a clean looking solid table and ushered into a supportive but comfortable chair. Accepting the courtesy rolls and butter, which the pretty brunette kindly applies, Zaxxarito takes a good look around the establishment and is pleasantly surpised to see the class of clientele.

Relaxing a little Zaxx srudies the menu, appreciating the prescence of the pretty brunette who is waiting patiently at a respectable distance. Confident that the options had been weighed and the correct choices had been selected Zaxxarito nods to the young lady attending his table, she blushes a little whilst smiling sweetly as she enquires as to whether the gentleman is ready to order.

I have a plane to catch so please ensure that my order arrives in quick fashion young lady. Firstly, I'd like the Jalapeno appetizer, easy on the cream cheese, I'm watching my waistline.

Your menu displays a nice selection of meats, I hope that the quality matches the variety. I'll take the Ribeye, make it a 16oz and medium, no running blood and no burnt bits if you please. Bring me a baked potato and green beans and make sure they're hot.

As the brunette wiggles her merry way to place the order a pleasant looking waiter arrives in a seamless exchange of places and Zaxxarito orders a Cola from him whilst returning a scowl at the mention of fried pickles.

Sipping the Cola and watching the professional young waitresses going about their service Zaxxarito sits back and waits for his meal, he just hopes that he isn't waiting too long.

Report Post Tip

John walks  though the doors of the steak house*

John then looks for a table he finds on and he heads right over too it*

and takes a seat and looks at the menu*

he decides he like to have a 24oz ribeye.  

Report Post Tip

Sneaker finally finds a restaurant. She didn't realize how hungry she was. She wanders in and seats herself in a dark corner. A drink sounds good but she fids out the do not serve alcohol. She sighs. This prohibition is annoying. She orders a coke and asks for a menu.

Report Post Tip

While beeing in detroit to solve some family problems,Roy get`s himself hungry.He find a good looking restaurant,with some good smooth music.He enters inside,takes a seat at one of the tables and asys politely to the waiter.

Can i geat some french fries with some grilled chicken breast?

Report Post Tip

Strolls on in and grabs a table

I'd like a ribeye, bloody, with a nice bit of cancer on the side. Thanks.

Lights a cigarette and ashes into one of the candles on the table.

Report Post Tip

okxxko was very hungry.but when he saw the name of restaurant he decided not to eat

he think "prety scary name for restaurant" ,and dissapiers down the alley...

Report Post Tip

Battista took a seat at a nearby table, scooting in some as he settled upon the chair. As each moment passed, his hunger was more apparent, as could be heard by the low grumble of his stomach! He'd wince as his stomach growled and rather loudly! It was the smell, the delightful aroma of the food that wafted throughout the atmosphere in the establishment. He'd pick up the menu and glance upon it briefly, he didn't need much time, he could smell what he wanted to order!

I'll take some mozzarella sticks and a full rack of ribs whenever you can, please! Oh! Also, a mug of your coldest beer!

Report Post Tip

After checking into a near by hotel Caesar drives down the street to Tumors Steakhouse.  He steps in looking around to ensure that this is a place that he can eat in peace.  Walking to a table in that corner were he can see the restroom and the door.  He looks over the menu and nods as he settles for what he plans on ordering.

Hello I'll have the 16oz Ny Strip with mashed potatoes and two buttered dinner roll's and a bottle of your best Italian wine.

He leans back in his chair as he waits for his order to arrive.

Report Post Tip

Freddy is wandering past and spots a joint, the name doesn't sound very appealing *but* in the interest of knowing what the twist is he enters anyway.

"Hello.  Hello?"

Freddy waits patiently, perhaps the owner is busy or, as the name suggests, something worse has happened.

"Hello?  Is anybody there?"

Report Post Tip

She always wanted to taste what each city has to offer when she visits them , now she wanted to try Steaks as she doesnt not want Angus to think that she is stalking him ( well yeah sort of ) .

So she hailed a cab and ask where is the finest steak place there is here at the Motor City , the driver said at the Tumor's Steak house , that place exudes elegancy and food fit for the Gods ! 

So on she went , before leaving the cab she hired she tossed some bills at the front seat and made her way to the restaurant . Upon entering she saw how fully packed it is , that only means that the place is truly awesome and the food is great  . 

" Guess that old man is true to his words and that it isn't just rumors on the way food is here " she told herself 

Report Post Tip

When she entered the head waiter usher her to a vacant table and hands her the menu .

Reading it she looks at them one by one

Appetizers:

Jalapeno poppers: Our famous breaded jalapenos stuffed with cream cheese

Loaded Fries: Our hearty thick cut fries topped with melted cheese and bacon and served with a side of sour cream.

Fried Pickles: Served with a side of ranch

Mozzarella sticks: Served with a side of marinara sauce

Boneless wings: Served mild, medium, hot, or BBQ. with a side of bleu cheese, or ranch.

Blooming Onion: Our great big ole Onion fried up and served with our secret sauce, or ranch.

All of our entrees come with your choice of two sides.

Steaks: Each and everyone of our steaks is grilled to your exact needs.

Sirloin: 6oz, 8oz, 11oz, and 16oz

Ribeye: 10oz, 12oz, 16oz, and if you're really hungry try our hearty cut of 24oz

Ny strip: 12oz, 16oz

Filet mignon: 6oz, 8oz, 12oz.

Chicken: We have the freshest and most quality selection of breats. (all boneless)

Grilled chicken breast: Grilled to perfection. (may come topped with BBQ sauce)

Chicken fingers: 8 oz of our chicken fried up in our breading. Served with any sauce you would like.

Chicken ceaser salad: 8oz of grilled chicken breast on top of our romaine lettuce, parmasan cheese gratings and our great ceaser dressing.

Chicken critter salad: Chopped up bits of our tenders placed upon our iceberg lettuce, cheese, tomatos, and crutons with your choice of dressing.

Ribs: With our tender fall right off the bone ribs, we promise that we have the best ribs around! (pork meat)

Half rack: 6-7 quality bones finger licking good!

Full rack: 12-14 bones.

Sides: Pick any two of our made from scratch sides to go along with your main dish:

Baked Potato

Sweet Potato

Mashed potatos

Corn

Garden salad

Fried okra

Baked Beans

Green Beans

French Fries

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Tumors Steakhouse
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL