Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 09:33:50
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Scum bags of chicago Started by: Shell_Shocker on Jan 24, '12 00:30

Why can't shell shock have a reasonable argument and not use insults?

Report Post Tip

FattyFats appears having just come from the funeral of Godfather JesseJames. Wiping a tear from his eye, he clears his throat.

Last year was the year of the terroist, this year is going to be the year of the scumbag. I am proud to be a Chicago Scumbag! The funny thing here is it is Shell_Shocker (RIP) who shot at a Chicago CA, yet it is Chicago who are the scumbags. Well read our city rules. An attack on one of our officers is an attack on our city. No amount of money can compensate an attack on our city. You fucked up.Sadly you died before you could admitt properly to your error.

Report Post Tip

Chris watches as Fattyfats walks away looking at the bullet riddled body of Shell_Shocker he steps forward.

I have to agree with Fatty on this those nice Officers that help us out of a bind and work for our familys are just that a part of our family i for one frown on the needless slaying of such an asset as those, Now not bashing the dead but did you not try and cover the fact up? Then abuse Eve? Now the whole affair could have been handled respectfully and smartly to try and lie and worm your way out of it made the matter worse, And then abuse Eve i think Chicago was well within there right to extract vengence, By doing what you done you condemened your entire Family to your fate a hash lesson but a lesson none the less

Report Post Tip

Why do ppl have to call out a whole city when it may only be a few people. its wrong there are plenty of very good people there Bruiser is a great guy and a really good friend

Report Post Tip

Let this thread go to rest already. Water under the bridge.

Report Post Tip

I'm confused... Did Bonzo just walk in here to defend a single person in the middle of this battle of wits?

Report Post Tip

Indeed he did Abel indeed he did

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Scum bags of chicago
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL