Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:02:07
Page:  1 
Bitching and moaning. Started by: Toshiro on Jan 24, '12 01:48

Toshiro takes a seat on the edge of the street, using the low rise as a comfy spot to relax and talk. Although he directs his words mostly to the friends seated nearby, passers by can't help but overhear. As he talks he lazily rolls a watermelon back and forth on the pavement.

I can't help but notice how quickly people can turn from arguing a case about the rights and wrongs of war and peace; the fragile balance of letting the occasional thing go while still maintaining a firm hand, and from that end up as what could loosely be described as a slanging match.

I mean, what good do people hope this will achieve? First of all, it makes the person shooting their mouth off look like a mixture of mad, bitter, and crass. Yelling things like "You killed my daddy, so now I'll kill you." sounds weak coming from someone without so much as a gun. And the insults and profanities that go along with it wouldn't sound out of place coming from the mouth of a drunk beggar. Is that the image you want to put out?

He casually cracks open the watermelon, offering around chunks.

Is anyone here a past perpetrator who wants to own up? You can have a bite if you do.

Report Post Tip

We are men of loyalty, honour, dignity & class. Pay respects to the dead and honour your deceased kin. Rest in peace to all those that have passed, This was definitely a Monday to be remembered.

Report Post Tip

Toshi hands ThirdSun a chunk, sinking his teeth into his own. With a mouthful of red pulp, he continues.

Well, yeah, that's exactly what I'm talking about. Is that the way to honour one's dead? I am just trying to have a light-hearted chat about our past slip ups.

Report Post Tip

i guess it is do and die by what you and your family do, but some credence must be given to the fact that innocent bystanders were killed in their sleep. Shows that the action of one person can bring a family down.

RIP to those innocents that were killed.

Report Post Tip

Hence the importance of knowing when to joing a family. This a lifelong blood in and blood out decision. Choose wisely. You don't get into a car with a blind driver...

Report Post Tip

I got to say Third, that is definitely something I agree with and totally understand the meaning. You have to choose wisely, remember your CL is the driver make sure he can handle the roads.

Report Post Tip

No one is 'Innocent' in this thing of ours, learn to accept that.

Report Post Tip

I disagree Tom. I believe the recent unrest was down to the action of one person and not the entire crew. As i said before, you do and die by what you and your family do. Those who played no part in the actions of that person were innocent of any wrong doing, but paid the ultimate price, their lives! Now i would and have gladly fought to the death for my family, but i knew why i was doing it and for what i was doing it for.

Report Post Tip

The thing is its a never ending circle the top dogs of today are fish food of tomorrow, Empire rise and fall its how you carry yourself after that matters to me to come to the streets like a child and cry and moan does nothing but make you look like a sook. The victors dont care and most of those that are killed dont either I even went to the funeral of the man that killed Stan SmithJr my father inlaw and paid my respects to a man that knew the end was coming and died fighting i held no malice as it was buisness nothing personal.

Report Post Tip

I agree Chris. Holding your head high and acting with dignity no matter what the circumstances is the way to go. You lose all credibility if you go off on a tangent and start name calling or swearing especially when what has been done can't be undone.

Report Post Tip

Listening to Friar_Tuck make his point, Tom pulled out a joint and sparked it up.

Listen, whenever a mobster comes to these shores the first thing they do is start breaking laws. You cannot tell me they were innocent when they chose to join this thing of ours, everyone is well aware of the risks in this line of work.

That fateful day when your relative chose to join a family, he should of been aware that he then officially worked for his chosen leader. Working for the right people is very important because it involves a lot of trust. Every action your leader takes inevitably affects each and every mobster working for them, their actions should be based on the benefit of all of his organisation. As family members gain from benefiting actions and take the consequences of bad actions, as a family. A leader is head of his organisation and it is not strange to assume his actions represent the rest of his family also, so when a leader makes a mistake, no one under him is 'innocent' because they should trust his judgement and follow his orders. After all, you pledge your life to the leaders hands the day you join.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Bitching and moaning.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL