Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:41:12
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Viva La Resistance Busting out in Philly Started by: Sinfest on Jan 24, '12 11:40

Congrats! Great news!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations to you Sinfest!

Throughout or time working together in New Orleans, you have demonstrated your true qualities to me in abundance. Your hard work and loyalty have gone to prove you to be the asset I thought you would be when I first spoke to you, shortly after you landed in the city from outside town as a new face to me...

You have achieved great things with us in the city, achievements which we won't forget any time soon.

You have shown many of us that despite a lack of such a prestigious family history that we often see walking our streets, a hard working mobster such as yourself can infact wear a bold suit with pride if you put in the effort. I would like to think there are people out there who will look up to you for honestly earning your shot out there on your own, rather than because you have a long line of ancestors who have done it all before.

I will look forward to seeing what you can provide us with through the city of Philadelphia and the people you have trusted at your side.

Stamina extends a warm handshake towards Sinfest as he nods his way

Well done my friend, I know you will do us both proud.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Sinfest, I wish you and your new family the best of luck and hope you are able to turn Philly into something great.

Report Post Tip

Congrats hope u make Godfather one day

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Sinfest, I wish you the best of luck. I know you'll do great things in Philly.

Report Post Tip

Nice to see cities being occupied again. I keep dreaming and anxiously awaiting for a time where we have 8 Godfathers.

Report Post Tip

Congratualations Sinfest!  I love your crew banner by the way ;)

Report Post Tip

Not sure if this is done but I honestly don't care haha but thank you everyone for the congratulations, and thanks for the banner LornaDoom

Report Post Tip

Tony_Scarpone gazes upon the ribbon ceremony before him.  He hears the words Viva La Resistance and it triggers an emotion he never had felt before.
He knows his calling lay before his eyes.  He turns and walks away from the crowd, knowing he will do whatever it takes to become a part of this thing.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Viva La Resistance Busting out in Philly
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL