Get Timers Now!
X

May 09 - 20:40:06
Page:  1 
The two wars of last night Started by: DiscoDuck on Oct 01, '07 19:50
A really sexy, groovy duck waddles up to a soap box on the corner of State and Erie Street. He struggles to climb up, and after several attempts, clears his throat and a very beautiful Swedish lady walks up and hoists him onto the box.

He pulls a bullhorn out from somewhere under his feathers, turns the volume on maximum and addresses the sparse crowd.

As most of you know, there were two wars fought over the last day. There are now three leaders sharing power: DiscoDuck, Rhett, and Tank-Mage. We are allies and these wars were perpetrated together, for the long-term betterment and stability of the community at large.

The first of them, the war with Otho, lasted very shortly and because the members weren't involved in the war, we decided to adopt them as orphans, putting pasts aside for the betterment of us all.

The reason behind the war is simple. Otho disagreed with the three leaders here and wouldn't submit to their judgment and so we took matters into our own hands. You can argue that our decision was right or wrong, but the fact remains, it's the decision we made and Otho wouldn't abide by it.

A member of his family, someone who'd been a part of Antonio's family, had been adopted without the consent of the counsel and as we believed him to be a possible threat, we took matters into our own hands.

Otho called for the head of the shooter, or a ransom for the member killed, or war. We chose the third option--we will simply not be extorted for decisions we made.

The second war, against The_Mathmatician, occurred for two reasons. First, because his family leaked information about our plans in the fight with Antonio. Posing as an ally, he tried to play both sides against the middle. So he sealed his fate. The second reason was that while he spoke that he was for the counsel, his support wasn't evidenced by his actions. Again, this war was relatively quick, and we've decided that the adopting of survivors is, once again, allowed.

You may feel free to discuss these matters in the streets, but I'll remind you to do so in a respectful manner. Disrespect of the AGF counsel or the decisions is highly ill-advised. Thank you.

The sexy, groovy duck hops off the soap box and waddles down the sidewalk in company with his pretty Swedish assistant. She leads him to the nearest bar to get completely plastered on whiskey and hopefully start a bar fight.
Report Post Tip
Well spoken...

I love this Duck!!!
Report Post Tip
I love the way he waddles..

Makes a cute little ducky kind of face

aww
Report Post Tip
Honestly, I am starting to think that we are in the midst of a rennaisance of sorts. These leaders take action and don't just talk talk talk talk talk as so many in recent memory have done. They do things more openly and actually speak to the people, which was rarely done in the past. I applaud this return to more idealistic methods and hope it is not just a trend, but a lasting example of where leadership in our world is heading.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The two wars of last night
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL