Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:25:42
Page:  1 
Starting Out. Started by: Poisson on Jan 25, '12 11:45

A man was selling heroin on the Streets of NO.  I went over to him, and asked how much for a un it $4900, he said.  I counted out the money I'd made robbing.  Not enough, $2450.  Would you sell a half unit?

No.

No?  You guys used to, in the old days.

No, we don't.

Damn.  OK, load me up with majiuana.

Remember buying half units in the old days?

Report Post Tip

No. I wasn't here back then.

Report Post Tip

Fraid not... Im relativley new.

Report Post Tip

When I were a lad we used to find my grand daddys stash, chop it up smoke a few 16ths then sell the other 14 of them off to friends. When we couldn't find his stash and demand was high we would move the grass, get the cuttings cook em up a bit, mix in some soil, wrap it in some paper and sell them ready made.

Is that what you are meaning

Report Post Tip

I wasn't here in the old days but I'm not sure how big of a fan I would have been for that. It never hurts to start small time and work your way up

Report Post Tip

Being that you can deal in big and small drugs, I don't think we have a need for fractions of units.

Report Post Tip

never got those times either. Cool  thing

Report Post Tip

I remember in the olden days buying a 16th of an oz of soft black dope.

Kids these days, they don't know they're born.

Report Post Tip

Black dope sounds like low quality there.. I don't get this thread?

Report Post Tip

Selling half of a load sounds pretty half assed to me, I'd probably rather go out for more robbing if I'd not made enough for the drugs. This is just me personally though.

Report Post Tip

Dimitri is walking down the street when he hears a conversation between a group of mobsters, one or two apparently bordering on catching a bad case of OOCitis and discussing a subject which was put across pretty poorly.

In answer to your question, no. I dont remember there being any half units in my time, and if there used to be the option to buy half units from the dealers then my families journals dont mention it. If you don't have the cash for a full unit show some initiative and go out there and get enough. I'm glad there aren't half units, it encourages people to work harder. When i got off that boat, if i could have afforded half a unit of cocaine nearly straight away, it would have made life much to easy for me.

And thirdsun, what is this thread you speak of? Im sure you mean conversation, right? And with no disrespect intended Poisson, i would advise you to check with your Crew Leader that your... Speech is up to standard before next coming out to these streets. It was poorly presented to say the least, but all the same, congratulations on having the guts to come out here.

With that Don_Dimitri takes his leave, before he too might catch the disease.

Report Post Tip

Dimitri, I am sure he would have had he been in a crew at the time. I personally saw the fact that before speaking with anyone he had the initiative to start a street discussion, showing promise to be an active street participant in the future I hope.

Report Post Tip

I noticed this and congratulated him on it Sir, and i do hope that he goes on to become an active street speaker. As i said before, there was no disrespect intended, i was just hoping that he could learn to improve the quality of his speech and as one of my ancestors once worked with you i knew that you could be very effective in helping him improve. Once again, I can assure you that there was no disrespect intended.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Starting Out.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL