Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:41:13
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
What sparks your creativity? Started by: Quasimodo on Jan 25, '12 22:58

Hot_Lips smiles as she shakes Quasimodos hand. She doesn't know him well but he is a familiar face she enjoys seeing in the streets.

As a young girl, I would watch my mother hovering over her journals as she immortalised her thoughts of the days events just as my grand-mothers have done before her. After putting me to bed at night, I could hear drag the heavy wooden chair towards the small writing desk by the window and she'd still be there in the early morning writing by the dying candlelight. I have taken that passion with me throughout the years and for the life of me, I can not exactly tell you what inspires me.

It can be anything from a crime gone wrong, witnessing a murder, a combination of thoughts by the kin of an old family friend and yes, my own mistakes. This world inspires me, I listen to it, learn from it and when I'm lucky enough to have ink in my pen, I try to make something of it and share it with those who wish to read my tale.

Report Post Tip

Wonderfully written Hot_Lips. I do hope you can make more time to write in these streets for us. It sounds like you've narrowed in on your spark. Let it burn brightly for all the world to see.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: What sparks your creativity?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL