Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 13:30:53
Page:  1 
My views. Started by: Jonnie_Reese on Jun 13, '08 18:23
*you walk into the old warehouse and see a large table with many people already sitting around it, you nod at your friends and take a seat, just as Jonnie_reese starts to stand up to address the room*

Thank you all for coming, we have much to talk about.

First off, i'd like to say, things have been very hetic lately, wars,hunting, new rules, and old rules.

For thoes of you who don't know my, my name is Jonnie_Reese, i am currently the head of affairs in the city of New York, and the leader of the Project Mayhem family line.

I would like to thank all the people who supported me and got me to this postion.

I would also like it known that my family will not tolerate blood line hunting, or disrespect in funerals.

If you are the son of one of my former enemys, then keep it just like that, the son of my former enemy, don't make yourself my new enemy, or inded you will be dealt with.

Any member of mine seen disrespecting peoples funerals will be delt with.

On the subject of my allinaces, i have none, if you die by someone in another family, take it up with them. I am by no means the leader of anyone except my family and myself. I have no ties with the other familys other then we all work together in major desscions that invovle all of us.

I run New york, i make the calls in New York, they make the calls wherever they are at.

There are a lot of people asking about change, it will come, give us time to settle things down and regroup. Thing will be better then before.

On the note of references, that system is gone. If i feel you need to be made, you will be, if i don't you wont be. Im sure the other leaders agree, but i wont speak for them, not my place.

That is all for now. Thank you
Report Post Tip
One other thing, if you are the Right hand man of a family, dont mail me or come to me. You go to your leader and have them come to me, of course some situations will be ok, ie wacking upon your family etc etc.
Report Post Tip
Jonnie,

Will you autograph my BOING?

Pleeeeeeeeease?
Report Post Tip
Please Sir back away. I'm sure our RH Billy Bathtub can take care of this. He loves da BOING.
Report Post Tip
I like your very straight forward approach, and I like your ideals.

It seems that people may have believed that being in a bold suit was the only way to have power around here, as if made men and above had absolutely no power in a family. I like hearing your approach of only having focus on your city, your family, and the protection of those two things. That's the way it should be.

Alliances with other cities will be formed by the powers that be in certain situations, but they shouldn't be as transparent as in the past.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: My views.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL