Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 07:29:49
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Mr.47 and his wayward RHM Started by: Animal on Jun 13, '08 20:47
Seems today that I lost an WiseGuy.. A hard working man by the name of Breeze... It ALSO seems that the culprit was Mr.47s RHM The_Red_Narc..

Now if it was a first offense i would have talked to 47 and asked that TRN died... but it is not!

This is actually the third time he has crossed the line. I will not tolerate attacks on my family.. an RHM is a reflection of the family to the highest point albeit the CL. So with out further hesitation I have some business to attend to..

Enjoy the fireworks!!

Much Love!

Animal

P.S.

Animal clears his throat.

I HAS ZEE LOGS!!!
Report Post Tip
I don't doubt the fact that Narc killed Breeze, in fact I know it to be true. I do have a question about the other two times, like what they were exactly? Just friendly questions.
Report Post Tip
Now I have a question. How is it that breeze killed Cartman, one of mine, without any reciprocity. Under your orders, no less. I have those logs, too.
Report Post Tip
Last i checked Cartman was unsponsored when he died..
Report Post Tip
Mr.47 is dead.. No shooting tagged members unless they shoot first. They will recieve 24hrs to find a home.

That is all.
Report Post Tip
oh and in case i didn't explain well enough.. if your caught shooting tagged members after this announcement then you will die.
Report Post Tip
Yes I agree also anyone from LA caught shooting at tagged former members of Mr_47's family will be killed

please let me know if you recieve a witness statement with proof of any of my members shooting tagged homeless.
Report Post Tip
*peers in after the new of his fathers death* Warning to all, there are many in the streets that are dishonest. My father was shot for no reason. It was claimed that he shot at someone which is a lie. His only crime was placing someone on the hitlist, and immediately removing him when the demise of his crew become appearent. To the murder, if I find out who it was, I will seek justice. It was ordered not to harm him.

*walks away with a dark evil stare*
Report Post Tip
*calls to the people on the street, come, come listen to the truth* This leader Animal is outta control! My Grand Father was murdered by the hands of animal after he was promised a safe passage. Animal waited till my Grandfather turned his back then shot him. My father went to Animal and asked that his family be taken care of, after his grievous deed. Animals response was to send my family $1. This is disrespect! To treat a fellow family man that way, is to treat the rest of the family that way. I would hope that The Animal is put on a leash. I hoe that the heads of the family see to that. I hope that my family is made whole, for the poor actions the animal has taken.
Report Post Tip
now I demand that vile animal die just as he stated he would kill anyone else for doing the same. This is the streets, and it should have justice! STREET JUSTICE!
Report Post Tip
Wayward RHM...my ass.

Breeze, aka lovehand, killed cartman. A made man!!! He was unsponsored because Jonnie_Reese killed Dirty_Henry_Jung. You call that a clean hit? Something is rotten in the state of denmark, if you ask me.

Let me tell you something, after reading my father's journal entries. You guys thought CP was bad? This new regime is paranoid as hell! Jonnie_Reese asked my father to HQ "button." Button, we found out, was the great, great, great, grandson of Tallien who had ties to CP. Bloodline hunting, anyone?

Since the Gods have decided to give anyone who died during "The Day of the Dons" uprising mademan like capabilities, the new regime is scared shitless. Scared of losing power. Scared of losing their 15 minutes.

I never thought CP was bad, I just wasn't their number 1 fan. I can tell you this--this new regime is BAD.
Report Post Tip
"Mr.47 is dead.. No shooting tagged members unless they shoot first. They will recieve 24hrs to find a home.

That is all."

I love when the so called "leaders" say this and nothing is done about it. Look at how many people were killed that were in 47's family (after he was killed). Now look at how many people were killed as punishment for killing them. I don't see one.
Report Post Tip
Dude anima you suck man
Report Post Tip
I cant say this is not the first time I have seen a family get slaughtered over the choices of a right hand man. (

Right or wrong.. a earner like me cannot say, but as we try to grow and move into the future we must remember we have the power to take a life always, but with power comes choices, decisions and consequences but those are decisions that the 'Top Dawg's' make..not me.

Today a lot of blood was spilled over some issues with a RHM...

A consigliere running his family can do what he wants to do and has the power to kill and crush families.

Today a Consigliere in Las Vegas- Animal has exercised that power.. we must now mop up the blood.. hope some children come back.. and try to move forward.

I just hope all new and old mafioso understand, just because we have the power to cause damage doesnt mean we always have to resort to it. *Not saying that it wasnt needed in this situation.. I dont know I am not involved in any aspects of tonight*

Pours out some liquor for all the dead..and wanders down the road.. stepping over a deas body
Report Post Tip
I never questioned the Wild Animals reasoning for the RHM, but when he granted all 47 enterprises the right to go free and find a family, then turns around and kills them right after, that is wrong. I will get even I assure you. I will put a price on his head. My family will have vengence. If the leaders of the other familys would take note of this, they would kill him as well. The streets can not have a boss acting this way. A boss's word has to be true, whether his actions are justified or not, he must stick to his word.

*stops his ranting and calls animal control, the beast is wild, lock him up, and euthanise him*
Report Post Tip
No shooting tagged members?

*coughs*

*Pulls out the Daily Times & Points to the obits*
Report Post Tip
Blood is Blood. thou shalt see...
Report Post Tip
My Cousin Vincent_CaponeII was killed before Mr_47 was killed. I need answers now.

You are dead, Vincent_Capone_II.

You were fitted for cement shoes on: Jun 13, '08 21:33:13.

As you take in your last breaths, a cloaked figure crouches over you and whispers:

you died... 47 will prolly die soon too.. lolz

This is the utmost disrespect i need a hint to who was my Cousin's killer.
Report Post Tip
appalling.
Report Post Tip
I must've missed the response where you told us what the other two incidents were Animal?

Also, Cartman was killed within a few short minutes of MFer's death. Good try though.

And if your excuse is that he was unsponsored (However short an amount of time that might've been, and ignoring the fact that he was asleep), why are you protecting unsponsoreds now?
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Mr.47 and his wayward RHM
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL