Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 12:41:53
Page:  1 
Project Shadow Started by: Jonnie_Reese on Jun 13, '08 20:54
*I was riding in the back seat of a rental car, my RHM was in the passneger seat, and my friend deano was driving, i pulled out my colt 1911 and did a press check to make sure the round was still in the chamber and put the safety back on, shouldn't be needing it, but better safe then sorry*

*we arrived at the meeting place in the desert of las vegas and got out of the car*

Hello Animal, *hugs and kisses both cheeks* How are you tonight old friend? Nice meeting spot you choose, *He laughed*

It's good to talk to you in person, the phone calls and mail was getting bothersome.

So we have talked enough about the guidelines of this deal and i think it's something that will be in my familys best interest, and also in your familys best interest.

Im sure our relationship will flourish with money and power.

*Joins hands with Animal and my rhm places a card of my family on animals hand and his rhm places their family card hand on mine*

With the burning of these cards we are Allied as Project Shadow

*The rhm's set the cards on fire and burn in the hands of the two leaders, neither flinching*

We are now joined as Project Shadow, New York and Las Vegas.
Report Post Tip
Animal blows the ash into the wind

Aye Friend, I am sure we will do great things.. Our families our flourishing and the feds are running in circles..

Animal laughs loudly

To health and To Family!

Animal shakes Jonnie's hand and nods.
Report Post Tip
*Zeb grins as he see's his two old friends, bantering and kneels behind animal as Jonnie pushes him over*

Its been too long boys, whats happening?
Report Post Tip
New York.. the city that never sleeps..

Las Vegas.. the party capitol.. that never sleeps.

All I know is - noone is gonna get any sleep around here now!!
Report Post Tip
Sleep is for the weak Al ;)
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Project Shadow
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL