Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 12:11:49
Page:  1 
The Journals of Geroge Serona: Day 1. Started by: Tom_Serona on Jan 26, '12 21:33

Tom Serona sat outside his favourite coffeeshop just off the main street, was not in plain view of the main street but only a few steps away making it perfect to speak to fellow Mafioso. On his table rested a large stack of folders, a cup of fresh coffee and a small wooden rolling box containing all relevant paraphernalia.

Hey there, I notice you looking at my folders there. Nothing too special, one of my old relatives journals. I thought I should read through them and see if I can get any advice about how to be a good Mafioso.

Tom quickly rolled a joint and sparked it up before he continued.

You're more than welcome to hang around and listen, I tend to read aloud by accident anyway.

Tom picked up the top folder from the stack and opened it, inside were extremely old papers. Pages and pages of browing aged journals, he chose the top page and lifted it to read.

Ah what better place to start than the beginning?

Day 1. Hello my name is Geroge Serona, I am 20 years of age and I'm on a stinking boat on my way to America. Most of the people on here with me are just regular joes after regular jobs. Not me, I'm different. I'm going to America to become a mobster, to become a somebody. The government has slammedr down on all organised crime after the great first godmother had become too powerful and managed to shoot the president. So all organised crime has been wiped clean. No families, no auths, no leading council, it is all up for grabs to the hundreds of gangsters out there. I'm heading there with my brother Tony and the little black book my father left me so I could make contacts when I arrive.

The ship docked in the city of chicago, stepping off the boat in pouring rain me and my brother found a small group of dock workers having lunch on their break down in a warehouse. Entering with Tony alongside me we were greeted with an aggressive tone.

"You shouldn't be in here!"

The three men were already standing from their seats as we entered.

"Relax, let us get in from the rain for a second." I said as i took off my fedora and shook it dry. The men stood stunned, as I took a joint out and sparked it up. Glancing up I realised what was dotted around this warehouse, large packages of white power.

"Wow..." Muttered Tony beside me. The three guys suddenly charged at us, Tony shoved me aside as he jumped infront of me to punch the closest square in the nose. A sickening crunch followed with a thud as he hit the ground. The second tackled Tony to the ground, followed by the third running swinging at me. I managed to get my left up to take most of the blow and brought my right flying up in a uppercut. It connected, as the guy was yelling while he ran his teeth came crashing down on his tongue. My face was sprayed with blood as he bit off his own tongue. He fell to the ground screaming and writhing, my attention turned towards Tony. He had pinned down the third guy and caused some real damage to his face. I quickly grabbed the packages and put them in the bag on Tony's back while he was still crouched on the guy. I also saw two small guns and a case of shells which I pocketed.

"Let's go." I tapped Tony on the back and we both sprinted out of the warehouse into the street. It was still raining, so we stopped in a cafe down the street.

It was nearly empty so I felt I could talk to Tony freely.

"Did you see any tattoos or badges?" I asked.

"There are no families yet, the country needs time to stabilize. It doesn't matter anyway, by the morning we will be on a flight to Los Angeles to get rid of this stuff. In a few days the first families will set up shop and then we can worry." He said whilst dipping his finger deep into his bag, pulling out his finger covered in white powder. He put it in his mouth and rubbed it around, then wiped his finger on a napkin.

"Is it what I think or did we just fuck up those guys for bags of sugar?" I asked flipping out my fathers black book and skimming the pages.

"Yeah it's good. We are off to a good start, slide me one of those guns." Tony said as he put the bag aside.

"Ok, so you book the flight. I got some business to attend to while we are here in Chicago..."

Tom put the paper down and finished his joint.

Well, things sounded a lot different back then. There are lots of these entries, some more detailed than others. I think I'll read more another time, but for now I gotta go.

Report Post Tip

I have got to say, I enjoyed listening to your ancestors diaries, But do you think I could get a pass on one of them joints at somepoint?

Jessie chuckles and walks off eagerly anticipating the next chapter...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Journals of Geroge Serona: Day 1.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL