Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 04:37:55
Page:  1 
After the Fact Started by: Montiego on Jun 13, '08 22:01
Montiego walks down the streets of Chicago knowing that today something was wrong, he could feal it in his bones, something just didn't smell right, he wasn't sure if it was his clothes or the smell of blood in the air, but something just fealt different. It wasn't till he was almost to his former home when he heard what had happened

"HE'S BEEN SHOT!!!"

A man was running up to Montiego screaming these words

"47'S BEEN SHOT!!!"

At first Montiego couldn't believe it, his boss, a long trusted friend, the man he'd owed his life to since he was just a boy was shot, it couldn't be

"Let me see for myself."

Montiego had to see this himself, there was just no way, but when he arived at the funeral home sure enough, there was his long time friend's body laying there next to several others, all people Montiego knew and worked along side of. Montiego looked around, he couldn't believe what he saw, was he the only one left? What had happened? He looked to the only familiar face he could find

"Man, what happened, I only left to go to a concert, now everybody is dead, I can't believe this."

Montiego looks over his shoulder as another familiar face is rolled into the room
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: After the Fact
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL