Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:07:39
Page:  1 
The Collection Started by: Eddie-Scarpa on Jan 29, '12 04:19

Las Vegas...6:41 pm.
It was just another day of business, I was on my way out heading for the old country inn...an establishment I had just recently opened up. I walked to my car and opened up the door...as I was about to get in I notice a car pull up behind me. I shut my door an approach the car with caution, in my line of work you have to be ready for anything. As the back window of the vehicle opens, I see a face emerge...its Phantom...before I could say anything, before I could even think he replies “Eddie get in the car, we have to talk“. I hop in the back seat with Phantom as he signals to his driver to go. As the car heads up the road I cant help but to wonder what’s going on.

Phantom replies…“didn’t mean to sneak up on you like that but we really need to talk“.
I could tell it was important because he looked all business, his eyes was as serious as could be and a Cuban cigar hanging from his mouth, he started to speak again. “Listen Eddie I got a job that I need you to take care of, I know this is the first big job I asked you to do but I think the time is right, and I think your the perfect person to handle this“. I lean back in my seat and reply…“ok P what do you need me to do?”.

He tells his driver to pull into the alley way that was approaching on the right. As we pull in he gives me all the details. “There's this guy...his name is Charlie, owes me alot of money, I loaned it to him to start a jewelry business...told me he would pay me back in a few weeks...its been 2 months. Here's the problem, no one knows his where abouts, that’s why you need to find his friend Owen and make him give up his little friends location, once you find Charlie collect the money he owes me...do whatever you need to do“.
I reply…“ok P, I’ll handle this don’t worry may need a day or two at the most but ill get the money back“. Phantom nods in agreement and I get out of the car. Phantom tells his driver to take off as I stand there for a few minutes taking everything in...thinking to myself that I couldn’t let him down, he came to me...plus this was my chance to prove myself. Anyone who was familiar with Vegas knew what Phantom could do...and what he was capable of. Apparently these two assholes did not know sin city to well...they didn’t realize that gambling wasn’t the only thing that could kill you here.

I head back home, get in my car and drive deep in the dessert. Once there I dig a few holes, in my mind I knew what I had to do...see in Vegas the desert is where were problems are handled...or I should say where problems disappear. After about 45 minutes of digging I hop back in the car and take off. While I was driving I was thinking to myself how I was going to find this Owen guy, but then suddenly it hit me...Phantom said a jewelry business...and I remember this one jewelry place I had seen a few days earlier near the strip, some guy named Owen was selling shit on the sidewalk, I never found out what it was just heard someone say his name. I figured it was worth a shot...so I headed in that location.

As I pull up to the place I see the same guy, he was coming out of a dinner this time. I jump out of my car and get to him just before he gets in his vehicle. I reply…“Owen?” he turns around…yea! I thought that was you remember me? you are a friend of Charlie right? the guy who owns the jewelry place?” yea...who are you? CRACK right to the side of the head with the handle of my pistol. I drag him to my trunk and throw him in, look around to make sure I was still under the radar, then jumped in the car and took off.
I drove him to this butcher shop that a friend of mine owns, its out in the boondocks. I drag him into the back where the room is filled with meats and a table. Perfect spot for what I was going to do.

Owen wakes up with his hands tied to the back of the chair...what the... where am I?
“Shut the fuck up, you do what I say and I let you walk...don’t speak unless I tell you to understand?” Owen nods in fear.
I pull out my gun and angle it upright…“where going to play a game. Its called don’t fucking lie to me...the rules are simple, I ask for information and you tell me“. I load 1 bullet in the chamber, spin it and slam it on the table. “Now every lie I hear I spin the chamber and point this at your forehead and pull the trigger. Hopefully your lucky enough to tell me what I want to know before your brains are splattered on this wall...sound good?”. Again Owen nods in fear for his life.
“Ok lets begin...where’s Charlie?” I...I don’t know.
“OK,” I pick the gun up, spin, aim and without hesitating pull the trigger *Click* YOUR FUCKING INSANE!.
Placing the gun back on the table I walk over to him and lean near his ear and reply…“Crazy? you have no fucking clue, I can do this all day and believe me your life means nothing to me so tell me where Charlie is!.” Owen replies I wont tell you.

I grab the gun and again spin and fire...*Click*.
I see urine start to form after the gun clicks...he knew that sooner or later, he was dead.
“You know what forget it I’m getting annoyed” I grab the gun as if I was going to kill him...as I put the steel of the pistol to his temple he cracks...OK fine he’s on 134 East street ok! now can I go please!?. “Oh yea sure, hold still while I undo the ropes“...(I grab the knife from my pocket...*SLIT*, “thanks for your help Owen“. Before heading to see Charlie I first bring my friend Owen to the hole in the dessert. Now that he was out of the way I was off to collect.

I arrive at Charlie's apartment on 134 East street, by this time its around 2:48 am. I scoped the place a bit and noticed a fire escape. That was my way in. Wasting little time I climb up and through the window leading to a hallway. I had to find which apartment so I checked the mail boxes and the list of names. Charlie A. apartment 3b. I make my way to the door and knock a few times...Charlie responds who is it?
“Friend of Owens he wanted me to tell you something!” Charlie opens the door with the sight of a gun pointing at his face.
Who are you? “I’m the guy who's here to deliver a message“. I smash him in the face with my gun then find some duck tape and secure him to the chair. I smack him a few times to wake him up. “Ok listen I had a long night so don’t waste my time, where's Phantoms money?”. I don’t have it my business is slow.
“Well to bad for you!, maybe you should have thought about that before you asked for money“!. Look there's $500 in my bedroom drawer...take it.
“No you have more, second ago you had none now $500...I’m not here for $500 I’m here for 5k, tell you what“...(as I am about to finish my sentence i step back on a loose floor board) “well well well“, i pull the floor board back and see that there is at least 20k. I pull the stack out…“you lying fuck“. No I...I didn’t kn...(I put tape over his mouth before he can finish. I walk to the couch and grab a pillow...walk up to Charlie and with no mercy...no hesitation fire 2 shots, BANG BANG, the pillow muffling the sound.

Now that it was over I had one task left...get this asshole out of the house and in my trunk so I could bury him. I drag him quietly to my car and stuff him in the trunk, then drive out to the dessert to finish what I started.
The next morning I woke up and delivered the cash to Phantom. All 5k plus the other 15k I found...I told him it was interest for waiting so long. Before leaving he handed me a Cuban and replied…“Good work Eddie I knew I could count on you, being generous he slips 3k in my pocket...looks like you had a long night, go get some rest“.
As I was leaving I thought to myself...this was a big step for me, first big job and if Phantom was happy I knew that I would see more work in the future.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Collection
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL