Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 07:16:48
Page:  1 
Fly Birdies Fly Started by: Iris on Jun 14, '08 01:01
She sits on a bench whistling to the pigeons, throwing crumbs of bread to them. Quietly she makes the odd cooing noise while smiling and looking upon the birds wistfully.

Why it my dears that when given a clear palate do artists sit and stare at it for hours, days, and months before getting off their asses and taking the first stroke?

The same thing is happening here. Freedom of speech and the ability to be oneself has been returned to those who felt it was gone. Those who felt threatened and hid in the shadows. They can play now, they can have fun, get to know others... And what are they doing?

They are sitting in the shadows, fearful... Lazy... We have become accustomed to silence being acceptable, even encouraged. Many were choked by it and have left, their spawn have returned in small numbers expecting a drastic change and look what is before them?

The same old shit.

She sighs heavily and throws another handful of crumbs to her audience.

I hear whispers of the CP being better tI hear how after all the bloodshed nothing has changed.

It's rather disturbing since the weight of returning the world to what it once was has been put on a few heads when it is the responsibility of everyone in these six cities to bring them back. It's not just the leaders who have to step up. It's you.. you.. AND YOU!

Angrily she throws the last handful of crumbs to the birds.

Instead of bitching and moaning about how it's back to the same old boring shit day in and day out get off your goddamn asses and HELP make this a place we all want to be. HELP the leaders bring the glow back to our home. YOU have to, they can't do it on their own... You shouldn't expect them too... That's just lazy and well... Yeah, fucking lazy.

She smiles at her beloved birds and stands up.

Thank you for listening my loves, now make sure you fly off and spread the word... Tell them to get off their asses and get out in the Streets again... Tell them they are safe now...
Report Post Tip
Myself, and Project Mayhem/Shadow, fully support the idea and need to bring people back to our streets, and will be doing whatever possible to help.
Report Post Tip
Murder killings and more killings...we are a terrible lot.

Mind you we did not initiate this last act of agression.We did finish it though.

Now do we wish things could have been all sweet with roses? Yes it would make things alot easier.

As Iris said ,why is it merley up to us to make every change here?

Project mayhem happened and it happened for all of YOU who needed it to happen.

So where are all of YOU now?

I am not saying go out and turn the world upside down or anything but come on out and live ffs.

Now sure there are those already who say that our week long takeover has become the same as the CP......

Hmm a whole weeks worth eh?

Wow!

Well for one lets get shit straight.

We wanted change for everyne who needed it and wanted it.Now it is here and we have to protect it. No we are not gonna slaughter everyone.

But we do have to have rules and punishment.Anarchy is not what it is cracked up to be.

So be patient a few weeks of adjustment is nothing compared to what was.

So while YOU are all waiiting why not say something constructive,do something that is good for all and above all else fucking LIVE!

I am sure there are people out there who have GOOD stuff in them.

I open a challenge for you to show us what you got.

Do some good.....I dare ya.

WhiskerBuscuit
Report Post Tip
War always has and always will bring out the worst of the streets, whether it's bickering or silence. The only time I have read my ancestors diaries saying how strong and plentiful the streets were is when there were no wars and no public hatred nor angst towards other mafiosi.

Nobody can have it both ways.
Report Post Tip
WhiskerBiscuit you are a moron. You have slaughtered innocent, in the name of Peace for all! I think Hitler did that as well. Your slum of a boss, promised that no one would be harmed, and if they where he would personally kill the culprit. Yet he slaughtered the same people he vowed to protect. It is the same thing CP did. It is a never ending war! Those innocent will rise up against you and your mindless disciples. You preach peace for us all! You want power, and that is the true answer. Those left in the streets will see the truth and you too will be destroyed like every other family that has come before you preaching the same empty message. Live well, your time is coming to an end as well, history will continue to repeat itself until the brave decide to change it.
Report Post Tip
Iris I personally appologize to you my dear. My intent was not to dishonor your beautiful message. Although I can not stand by and listen to the hypocritical masses spread there vile lies and attempt to curropt those left, so they can remain in power. I will leave this space to you now dear, I hope you accept my appology.
Report Post Tip
I have my doubts that this speech was brought into the open for the purpose of bringing out such animosity over current events as it was to just take a little gander at what our streets currently look like in the public view. This should be brought into mind after reading the speech for what it is and before trying to put your own words into it.
Report Post Tip
Oh my goodness,I am a moron,well forgive me for trying to get things back to normal,I see you have certainly held up things on your end Sinstarr. God only knows how much we needed people to call others morons and say they suck.

Well done,I am so proud to be in your prescence.

note to self......"Sinstarr thinks defending yourself is bad,if they ever get power they will be a cakewalk"

Ok I am done I don't need to make this into what sinstarr started so i shall leave.

Beautiful thread Iris
Report Post Tip
Iris I couldn't agree more. Things are finally as they once were, but it has not been long that the change has been here. You must give it some time for people to get out of their lazy ways and rediscover the streets. It will take time, and effort, but oh the ends will justify the means. Give it time the recluses will come out of their holes.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Fly Birdies Fly
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL