Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:25:25
Page:  1 
PizzaTheHut's family is protected Started by: EveValon on Jan 29, '12 19:57

Hello there, whether or not members of Kong's family have his name tatooed on their body, the members of Kong's crew are under Chicago's protection.  We would appreciate if they not be shot. 

Thank you 

Report Post Tip

By Kong, I think you mean PizzaTheHut. Most people only know him as PizzaTheHut and they don't know his 'nickname'.

Report Post Tip

Other than that, the city of New Orleans has been informed.
Rest In Peace, PizzaTheHut

Report Post Tip

LCT has been informed.

Sorry for your loss.

Report Post Tip

My city will be notified of their protection, and will be told to keep guns holstered. New York is sorry for your loss.

PizzaTheHutt was a friend, and well loved.

Report Post Tip

My family has been informed not to touch any Chicago unsponsored.

Report Post Tip

Skor, many mafioso are aware of one anothers "other names". There really wasn't any need to point out Eve's error, surely you realise the loss of such a powerful figure in the Chicago Crime syndicate is hard to take. Pizza, or Kong as his friends knew him as, was a legend. Though that said, I am very disappointed in how he ended his life and left those in his family somewhat vulnerable.

Report Post Tip

Thanks for the clarification Skorp. Everyone should be able to understand who we are talking about.

RIP PizzaTheHut. This is a great loss to Chicago. I hope this keeps you all safe.

Report Post Tip

shame that a powerful wise leader retires and leaves his family to seek new homes. he should have rehoused them before hand. enjoy your retirement im sure its well worth it

Report Post Tip

Seeing as she announced "PizzaTheHut's family is protected" at the very beginning of her speech.. most of us are intelligent enough to put two and two together.. or so I thought..

Anyway..

Sorry for your loss Eve and the whole of Chicago. Don PizzaTheHut was an absolute legend and will be missed by many.

Corpsewood Manor has been notified that the unsponsored members are not to be shot.

Report Post Tip

Actually Animal not every Mafioso is so "well informed", I am new to these shores and without skorp's explaination I would still be in the dark about what is actually going on.

Report Post Tip

I understand what your saying there Ragnarok, but when one retires there is still family left until they leave themselves.

That aside, totally shocked and upset at this loss today, must be a very good reason for this.

Report Post Tip

Tom; Really not interested in having a debate over this to be honest. Eve announced the news starting with the protection of Pizza's members, if you find it hard to put 2 and 2 together, then that is your problem. I would expect most people to have little trouble making the connection.

Though fair enough if you agree that your own boss made an error, your entitled to your own opinion. I was simply sharing mine.

Report Post Tip

My memmbers in Viva La Resistance have been told

Report Post Tip

somewhere in heaven, Chuckle is hating all of us.

Report Post Tip

Now that I do agree on.

Report Post Tip

Although abit late to post here, The Las Vegas Borgate were informed immediately. No Chicago members will be shot at.

We offer our sympathys for your loss.

Report Post Tip

since now evevalon is dead, is this protection thing over?

I do not want to shoot anyone, I cannot!

I just want to know how things work!

Report Post Tip

Ben, the protection will last for 7 days from date of requested. The protection has nothing to do with what has just happened, but to do with PizzaTheHut retiring and Chicago needing to ensure his currently unsponsered members are fully protected and able to find a new home

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: PizzaTheHut's family is protected
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL