Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 11:19:44
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Suggestions Started by: Jonnie_Reese on Jun 14, '08 01:09
*Is sitting in his newly furnihsed office* If i don't say so myself, this head quarters turned out quite nice.

I hope the word got out by word of mouth that i am now taking appointments.

I would like to know what the people of our organzation think and want.

I am now taking apointments to meet with anyone and answer any and all quesitons you have.

I care what the people think, you want change? Come here and tell me what you want and what you think can better our business.

If you have an idea, a suggestion, even a quesiton i am at your disspoal, i want to know what you are concered with, what your feeling and what you want to know.

Please lets not turn this into a debate, trash talk etc etc...

*sits back in his chair and waits*
Report Post Tip
Clears his throat

How do you see the future of our life under the current regime?

I don't wish to turn this into a debate regarding the old regime and new regime, just curious what the future holds for me and my fellow mafioso as from what i've saw everyone is even more scared now than they were before.
Report Post Tip
Well i can understand if people are "scared", they think nothing has changed just the names on the top of the food chain, i can assure you once things settle down you will see a change.

We want to work for the people, if you have ideas or something you always wanted to see done, tell me about it, and i will do my best to work with you and make it happen.

The way i see the current set of leaders, we all have our faults, but we are all coming from expereinced family lines, and came to the understanding and agreement we need to do what we have to do, to bring life and happiness back to our fine streets.
Report Post Tip
I think one of the first things we need around here, is the newspaper back.

How would you go around organising such a thing? It seems to be a hard task as many have struggled in recent times to resurrect it.

Might I add, it's refreshing to see you come to the streets and speak to the fellow mafioso.
Report Post Tip
Well actually shooter, i was speaking with a very old friend of my fathers, who used to be invovled in the newspaper earlier this afternoon, i already have her working on putting together interviews from all the leaders with questions the people want answered.

I am also looking into getting differnt writers and editors for the paper.
Report Post Tip
Excellent.

Well, as my father before me offered his assitance to the editor, so too shall I should she need people.

Anyway, think thats enough from me for now. I'll let others talk for a bit.

takes a step back into the shadows to allow others the chance to speak
Report Post Tip
Thank you for offering to help we greatly appericate it. Any other questions dont be afraid to stop by and ask.
Report Post Tip
Well Mr.Reese will you be organizing and street related competitions in the near future? In my opinion nothing brings people closer together than some old fashion street rivalry.
Report Post Tip
Very good question Alex, yes we will be orgnaizing street event's, and contests. Prizes will of couse be included, any ideas you have for competions would be greatly appericated. Thank you for your quesiton
Report Post Tip
Mr Reese, would you care to acknowledge the accusations that it was actually you who took out Mr_47's captain Dirty_Henry_Jung? And assuming it was indeed you, why might that've been?

Continuing on from that point, would you say that Animal used the death of Breeze (He was killed for taking out Cartman moments after Dirty_Jung was killed) as a lame excuse for beginning a war with Mr_47's crew, which you and your crew members gladly joined? Furthermore, might it be assumed that you're doing pretty much everything you can to ensure only you and your close friends, or people you only trust explicitly, remain in power?

Aaaaaaaannnndd, if that's the case, how is this any fucking different from CP? Honestly, they weren't my favourite people, but i'm starting to like you and your ilk a lot less. Which is utterly depressing considering the high hopes I had. You've really just alienated a large amount of people...

...that is, of course, only if i'm correct in any of my wild assumptions.
Report Post Tip
Hearing Carlitos I step forward.

"I'll help answer this one. As for Jung nothing in terms have come up in terms of witnesses coming forward. I for one was quite saddened by it, I considered him a friend, would have loved to see what he could have accomplished. As for the past war. This was the third time that Animal has been crossed by 47, and from what I have heard Animal did try to open negotiations but to no avail. And if you look around not everyone that is a leader is close friend, we are all more sufficient and idenpendent not always together in the same coffee shops. Finally, how is this different from CP regime, well quite simply, freedom of speech. Feel free to say whatever you want. Under the old leadership you would have been killed just for insinuating stuff like that. 47 was killed because of the actions of his Right hand not for failure to share ideals."
With a huff I take a deep breath. "Hope that answers everything. But feel free to inquire again."
Report Post Tip
Sure thing.

I wouldn't be so confident about the lack of a witness statement. I wouldn't have been so brash if I didn't have some sort of evidence to support my OUTLANDISH claims. As for Mr Animal, when he can outline what the other two incidents were and prove them, I will retract my comments. Breeze got what was coming to him, it's a moot point, he wacked a Made Man who was unsponsored only for a few minutes.
Report Post Tip
My father had access to....how to put this...a photograph (OOC: screenshot) of the WS concerning Jung's death from a reliable source. I know who killed him. My father's actions as a RHM were just the excuse Animal and others were using to execute a family. They didn't want 47 enterprises around. They will consolidate power, just like CP, just like UN, just like everyone else who rises to the top and has ambitions of Godfather.
Report Post Tip
Carlitos and mafiareturns, you both have interesting claims but did you really expect everyone just to get back to business and forget that last weekend ever happened?

Perhaps youde have liked it if we sat back and allowed CP bloodlines to pop up and murder everyone over again. No, i dont think you would. So yes this week has been a very bloody one but that is to be expected.

Give it a few more days when the infidel have been safely removed im sure you'll see some great changes to this world.
Report Post Tip
TheLynxEffect, I think Carlitos has already stated he preferred the CP reign from what he's seen so far...

So why are you asking if he'd prefer it if you sat back? He's quite obviously going to say "From what I've seen, I do wish you had sat back and not taken down CP" no?

Mr Reese, is bloodline hunting going to continue as it has been these last few days? I took a second to glance at the obituaries on June 12th, and it was littered with the sons and daughters of those who were involved in the war. Is this what we can expect to happen in the future, or is this just until stability has been restored?
Report Post Tip
Not sure if you guys actually listened to what was asked by Jonnie_Reese...

He is looking for SUGGESTIONS to help this great world of ours, so many people complained about being oppressed be CP, now you have a chance to come out and give your suggestions to a Leader in our world, take advantage of it!!!

If you feel like bickering and arguing then take it to another street corner, let the people who would like to see this community flourish come forward and give their ideas to help make our world better!
Report Post Tip
I was asking a polite question. Replying to TLE was just a side part.

And he actually says "If you have an idea, a suggestion, even a quesiton i am at your disspoal".

Which means I could ask my bloodline hunting question. Ty for your concern though MontePoo.
Report Post Tip
One quick note here fellow mobsters.

For what we have done to get us to where we are right now...FREE!

You cannot expect a total swap in the way shit is done here.

As much as we would want one,there is no SWITCH to flick that will change things on here from CP to what we want.

It is a work in progress.It has been a week folks....that is it....A WEEK!

And in that week we have had highs and lows,ressurections,murders,accusations,war etc...

It is a transfer of power and will take a bit to iron out the wrinkles.

I toss this question to any of you:

If it was YOU who took over and freed the masses,and YOU were trying to establish what people wanted.And you had threats to what you just fought for.Would you not eliminate the threat so you can focus on change?

Ignoring a threat is stupid.blaming people for eliminating their threats and enemies is also stupid.Knowing full well that acting in a threatening way ,ESPECIALLY in a transition period is VERY STUPID! If people are tired of the killings and shit,why not focus your energies on doing some good and stop focusing on the negative.Think positive and help us move forward.

Thank You
WhiskerBiscuit
Report Post Tip
Duomont, will blood hunting contiune? I believe if im not mistaken your father crossed me on more then one occasion, why havn't i shot you yet? That's right change.

I made this thread for suggestions and idea's, not for people whining and saying im no better then anyone.
Report Post Tip
For thoes of you concered about Mr_47 thre is a seperate thread called my part, please read for any further questions concering mr47
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Suggestions
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL