Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 14:39:36
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
VDAY: Suggestions? Started by: Squishy on Jan 30, '12 01:25

Sounds good to me :D

Report Post Tip

I like the new idea! Everyone should get a chance to join at least one round. Very excited!

Report Post Tip

When I said "wack timer", I meant flight timer. By the way.

It was early, I was on my way out to go to work, shut your mouths.

Report Post Tip

When you are dead there should be a dead online users list and you can't see the alive one. It sucks when you die and you know one of your friends are dead but you don't know if they are online or not.

Report Post Tip

Did the admin team come to any sort of conclusion on what is happening on VDAY?

Report Post Tip

I enjoyed last years events.. except you need to be dedicated 100000% to have a chance in winning which I wont have time :(*

Report Post Tip

Fair warning...if you shoot me during Vday i will shoot you on the day after

Report Post Tip

If you shoot me on the day after can i shoot you on the following day then?

Report Post Tip

"I enjoyed last years events.. except you need to be dedicated 100000% to have a chance in winning which I wont have time :(*"

This was true in previous years, but we are doing 6 hour blocks now, so you dont need to really be around for 24/7 on the 18th - just kick ass in that 6 hour round.

Also, even if you lose, you are getting stuff for every kill you do (We have yet to decide what, stats? cash? credits? turtles?)

Report Post Tip

Also, even if you lose, you are getting stuff for every kill you do (We have yet to decide what, stats? cash? credits? turtles?)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, I hope?

Report Post Tip

Stats? Everyone likes stat boosts. Or maybe let the person choose after each kill?

Report Post Tip

Very true.. I think I had those JB cards for like a year straight from last time lol so the prizes were there for everyone I would agree

Report Post Tip

Or maybe let the person choose after each kill?

I'd expect that the admins will give all users the same reward per kill. considering the amount of kills we may end up doing, asking admins to let a person choose a reward for each kill is just crazy.

Report Post Tip

Will their be any sort of back up admin competition for those that will miss V-Day for crappy family functions. ><

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: VDAY: Suggestions?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL