Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 09:50:59
Page:  1 
A clearing up ahead! Started by: Animal on Jun 14, '08 11:04
A lot of you have been yelling and ranting about a lot of stuff that honestly doesn't concern you.

But to make things smoother (which i doubt will happen but i will try) i have compiled my list of reasons with explanations as to why things happened the way they did.

1. Mr.47 had agrevated me a few times during meetings called together by the CLs. We had atleast two times that i can remember in great detail about us trying to have a conversation and having to beg Mr.47 to take part... I realize his captain and RHM were always in the room but i dont care.. The CL should be there...

2. His captain (prior to death) and his rhm were not very cooperative when in discussion. Every time the CLs would get together and talk about ideas and ways to do things all I would ever get in response was "we will think about it" EVERY GOD DAMN TIME.... like you can't handle thinking then... and i don't mean just one time i mean for a couple days that all we (the CLs in the room) could get out of them.

3. The death of Breeze. Breeze shot Cartman, at this point that is common knowledge. No i don't know who shot DHJ. But how ever unfortunate it was Cartman was still unsponsored and there for killed.. sure it was a little trigger happy but we are all guilty of that at one time or another.. Did Mr.47 or his rhm come to me before they killed Breeze NO, did they ask that he be stripped of rank or something as punishment NO... they just went ahead and shot him...

Now before you all bitch about how you think this is bullshit and how it is all a cover up just ask yourself.. did i really have to come out here and explain.. NO! Since most of you feel that i am in some sort of power position that I can damn well do what i please then why would i fucking care what you people think... Is it because i can understand confusion? Because i can understand wanting to know what goes on in others heads? and could it be that all in all i am really not the different from all of you? Maybe take a time out and think given all circumstances what you would have done.. and my bloodline has been in your shoes, we have been low to mid ranked, died in our sleep or during a battle whilst not knowing what the fuck is going on, we have lost good friends and watched allies die, fell the rush of victory and the sour taste of defeat. Not all those who take the time to talk walk out alive and as Jonnie had stated in a previous speech i gave him every chance to talk to us and work as a team to get the six cities back on track.

<3 you all (seriously without you all this world is nothing)

Animal

P.S.

I told a good friend awhile back that the reason, no matter how thought out, no matter how logical, for killing someone will NEVER be good enough for the murdered.
Report Post Tip
yes there are spelling errors.. no i don't care
Report Post Tip
I am not going to bitch about how this is a cover-up or something. All I want to say is, we need to have another way of working out our problems. I personaly don't there were many people that actually knew about these things before Mr 47 and his crew were murdered. So, instead of absolutely slaughtering 20 people in one night because Mr 47 and his Captains frustrated you, maybe we could find another way of working these problems out. If no one knows whats going on with you CL's, then how are we supposed to prepare? I lost 2 good friends from Mr 47's crew, and neither had any idea what was going on. So now they have to start all over, due to the actions of Mr 47, that they weren't even aware of.
Report Post Tip
Animal, I never refused a request. So I don't know which RHM you speak of. You wanted guns taken away, I did it. You wanted button HQ'd, I did it. You must be thinking of someone else.

You know Jonnie killed DHJ. He is your partner in project shadow; you guys wanted 47 enterprises dead (as you some what admitted, due to your unhappiness with us).

Just admit it. I don't think anyone will think less of you guys. Honestly, I would think it's pretty bad ass that you up and decide to take out a crew and do so efficiently. That would strike fear and earn respect from the community as a whole. Isn't that what real mafioso would desire? I dunno.

Anyway, I am done arguing. There are a few who know the truth, a few who think they know, and everyone else who either care or don't care. It doesn't matter. Animal and Jonnie (and others) are at the top. 47 enterprises are at the bottom (of the sea).

Cheers everyone. I will expect a bullet in the back of my head in a few hours.
Report Post Tip
This is the Mafia, Animal had a problem with your crewleader. He killed him and then many people from his crew also died. Of course there will be no warning, and I'm perfectly happy with no explanation. The beat goes on thats life.

And as for friends and innocent people that got taken out, toughen up...there sons and daughters will be here the next day its not the end of the world...

Wipe away your tears and man up.

Shakes his head
Report Post Tip
Hey Riley,

Your last speech was irrelevant and added nothing new to the conversation. There were no "tears." As a matter of fact, I think I am taking it quite well. So continue to shake your head like you have Parkinson's.
Report Post Tip
Werid, first off I don't make speeches. Secondly I wasn't talking to you, but you can say something else if you want i'll let you have the last word.
Report Post Tip
Werid, first off I don't make speeches. Secondly I wasn't talking to you, but you can say something else if you want i'll let you have the last word.
Report Post Tip
I don't know. I don't think he can have the last word with you double posting. lolz.
Report Post Tip
Wow, if people killed each other because they aggravated each other, there would be nobody alive. That is a rather awful reason to kill someone.
Report Post Tip
Hopping along Roger hears speech of his fathers family.

What's done is done, that's life as a Mafioso. We all know that some live and some die. Losers cry winners drink and be merry. The fact is that a family was sent to the bottom of the sea for reasons. No crew leader ever has to explain himself especially after a war. In turn I thank you, Animal. You willingly have come to the community and explained why 47 Enterprises no longer exists.

I must say this line though to all you bitching Mafiosi.

Losers always whine about their best, but the winners go home and fuck the prom queen.

So always remember unless you're balls deep in the prom queen then you obviously haven't won shit.

Roger hops off to go find himself some cabbage and carrots from ole man Boyles garden.
Report Post Tip
This, coming from the RogerRabbit whose family line bitched and moaned for days when they were "unfairly killed" by someone in CP. Pot-Kettle-Black.
Report Post Tip
I didn't bitch because I was unfairly killed. I bitched because my crew leader had no back bone to do anything about it. So he got what he deserved.
Report Post Tip
i thought this thing was all about respect and here all you are just no good big mouths.
Report Post Tip
http://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/19382

"Today my father was shot for being simply a Mafioso. He flew to NY to sell and pick up drugs. Then he flew to Philly to shoot Venom's bgs. Simple really, my father was a killer. Now last I checked rogues don't get pro wacks from people who have killed 30+ mafioso's and had killed a few bodyguards one being Venoms before he died.

My bloodline has never been anti CP, but I believe it should be after this. Simple really my bloodline got along fine. Then they decided "Let's shoot good ole RogerRabbit for possibly being a pro wacker." Well they did great investigation behind it on actually getting facts.

All I heard was "Whhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...sniff sniff....whhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa."

You do go on to complain about 47 though, I'll give you that much. Oh wait...that's just more bitching.
Report Post Tip
Roger laughs to himself.

All I see from that other than me "bitching" is that you were killed because your family members attacked another family. Then the other crew leader actually had a back bone about it. Yep that is right.

Also it seems you're bitching all over the streets because of your fuck ups. Please hurry up and turn gangster so you die. Thank you.

Roger walks away chewing on a carrot.
Report Post Tip
All of you can suck off animal all you want now he is in charge. I could care less that people got killed that is the nature of the Family life. My problem is that lying cheating fucking scum, promised to let the rest of us get sponsored. After my grand father did get sonsored he came and shot him anyway. That is spineless. The other familys should do something. Or hell just let the animal run loose and your family will be next. My bloodlines have been killed many times, and never once have I said a word. I only speak up now because animal is a lying piece of shit.

I will see he gets what is coming to him.
Report Post Tip
MafiaReturns - You died, no need to even make an apparenance in the streets. It won't bring you back to life.

RileyFreeman - You're just a fucking idiot. I don't know how you lived this long... oh wait... you're best buddies with Jonnie. Nevermind.

Roger_Rabbit - You're a fucking failure. Quit coming on the streets. Period.
Report Post Tip
and we have Bubba, another one of those bold thugs.
Report Post Tip
RogerRabbit* punk. Spell it right if you're gonna mess with me.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A clearing up ahead!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL