Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 09:05:13
Page:  1 
My Part Started by: Jonnie_Reese on Jun 14, '08 14:53
There have been a lot of unanswered questions, about my part in last nights events, and the events of previous nights.

In the case of dirty_Henry_Jung. Yes i klled him, i was given evidence that he was plotting an attempt on the lives of my family and myself.

In the case of Mr_47. I was giving a recording taken from te coffee shop from none other the, The_red_narc, mr_47s trusted right hand man, saying "I will kill breeze, and then Jonnie_reese. NOw if that is not enough reason, red narc did kill breeze, and then logged off.

The RHM is a direct refelection of your cre, my ally animal took mr_47 to war, and me being a man of my word, i stood by my ally and joined him in the war. I shot The_Red_narc dead on 32nd street in front of that pizza shop.

My ally was sick that day with pink eye, his aim was off and he failed to hit mr_47. I am quite well, and i did not fail to hit him when my turn came around.

This was not a take down for fun, or boredom. There were countless reasons for this tohappen.

The leaders are in talks of authing more leaders. Please wait for further decsions
Report Post Tip
It's nice to see some clarifications amidst the rumors going right and left over the past day or so.
Report Post Tip
Ha ha ha ha. Oh man, that is awesome. That is pretty funny. Prem, you're becoming quite the story teller, aren't you.
Report Post Tip
I guess we are all due our say. I usually don't take that opportunity afforded to everyone. I guess this time will be a little different.

I just wanted to say that my grandfather, Dirty Henry Jung, had no plans on attacking Jonnie or his family. All he ever cared about was protecting 47 and 47's city. If anyone came to talk to my grandfather, he listened. He understood that even just listening can cause trouble.

And sometimes not having the time to listen can mean your death. Jonnie tried to come to my grandfather in the coffee shop to speak to him less than 30 minutes before his death. Unfortunately my grandfather had shut down business for the night as it was a special occassion, his birthday. My father found the note left by Jonnie to my grandfather asking to speak later that night but it was already too late.

But in the end I don't blame Jonnie for taking action against my father in a what he deemed a timely manner. It appeared he tried to solve it with some diplomacy but he must of believed there was an imminent enough of a threat that once his initial gesture wasn't quickly answered that he had to take action. The right move as a boss is to always do what you believe is best for your family. Right or wrong about my grandfather's motives, Henry Jung was not around to possibly be a threat anymore.

So on his birthday the life of my grandfather ended while he was celebrating with friends. At least he went out while with his friends though.
Report Post Tip
I would love to know who gave you this evidence...

I'd like to sum up everything that happened, succinctly, if I may. You were wrong. In every way. And many people are now dead because of it. And many people are angry with you, to put it lightly.

Patience is a virtue friend.
Report Post Tip
Hey Crlitos, when you are in my postion and a leader, then you can make descisons like i do. Seeing as you neve will be, you will never know what its like.
Report Post Tip
OMG s p e l l c h e c k
Report Post Tip
SinStarr. When you get in to his position of power, which you never will mind you, you can fuck up as many words as you'd like.

(and because Jonnie won't understand proper spelling...)

SinStarr. Whrn you get i to his posutiun of powtr, whic you never will mindd you, you ca nfuck up as many words as youd lik.
Report Post Tip
bubba, wipe yer nose off it is brown, and wipe the white off your lips
Report Post Tip

I'd like to sum up everything that happened, succinctly, if I may. You were wrong. In every way. And many people are now dead because of it. And many people are angry with you, to put it lightly.

Patience is a virtue friend.

You are right on some cases, and yet you could not be further from the point. Was my Boss wrong? Not my place to judge. Are many people dead because of his decision? Yes.

But the bottom line is that of those dead, few (if any) come from the Project Mayhem camp. Signore Reese had evidence that his family was in danger, and he acted on it. He acted swiftly, and he acted without mercy. And in the end, his family is still safe.

The bottom line is this: a family leader has priorities. The first priority, ALWAYS, is the survival and protection of his family. There are no exceptions to this rule. Had Signore Reese acted any differently, with the information he had, his family's survival would have been in jeopardy. And he would not have been fit to lead a parade, much less a family.

Yes, it sounds nice to say that patience is a virtue. Yes, it is politically correct to say that Signore Reese should not have acted until he was 100% certain that there was an imminent threat. But two things remain:

1. You have not seen said evidence, Signore Reese has. Therefore, I should be forgiven if I trust his judgement over yours.
2. Signore Reese's actions prevented the only possible scenario in which his family would've been slaughtered--that is, if he failed to act and was wrong.

End of discussion.
Report Post Tip
Your leader is a dumbfuck.

End of Discussion.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: My Part
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL