Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 10:05:13
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Two weeks notice. Started by: Jonnie_Reese on Jun 14, '08 19:22
I have been in meetings, all day with the other family heads.

We see that Chicago is now empty, and needs a family head. In two weeks, chicago will be open to anyone who would like to set up there and attempt to run a family.

This is not thunder dome, you are not required to kill everyone to be the final victor. The only requirment is that there can only be one City Head, so all of you that take the chance and set up, must come to an agreement of who will run the city and make the descsions.

There is no restriction on who can set up, if you hate me, go ahead and set up.

We are giving everyone the chance to prove themselves. If you want to run a family then do so, prove you can run a family without being a dumbass. If you hate every single leader then go ahead, but you will be held to the same standard and required to be respectful and lead your family.

Function as a normal human being and things will be go great for you, and you will be a productive member of our society

Also, you must be made man or above, have permission from your leader, and not set up till the date comes. Also you are allowed only to take yourself and your rhm from the other crews, we will not have 20-30 people leaving crews to go join yours, you will be required to recurit your own members.

So if you are interested id suggest start saving up cash and getting a rhm lined up, start talking to your leader to see if he will let you go when its time.

Two weeks gives time for people just starting to rank, or people who haven't ranked to do so.
Report Post Tip
Sounds interesting, i will most definetely be entering myself into this.
Report Post Tip
In two weeks? There could be 'total anarchy' by then.

Interesting to see how things will develop and how many people will sign up/ set up.
Report Post Tip
Im fully in agreement with this. For so long we have heard the cries of nepotism in our cities. This gives everyone a chance, whether you be UN, ProjectMayhem or anyone else. You want a chance to run your own family then nows your chance to get yourself prepared to take it.

Good luck to all.
Report Post Tip
Shit you can count me in
Report Post Tip
hmmmm

1) Can I borrow a few million to help me set up?

2) A lot could happen in two weeks. You seem pretty confident in yourself :D

3) Can I call my family the Club Penguins, or CP for short, or will that just get me in trouble?

Thanks
Report Post Tip
Hmmm... This might be fun. I might give it a try...
Report Post Tip
Fiddler if you put CP as your family name yes i will shoot you for being a retard...

No none of us will lend you money, EARN IT!

And i fully back this thing.. not sure what to call it??
Report Post Tip
"And i fully back this thing.. not sure what to call it??"

Project Darwin?
Report Post Tip
Also, have you decided a closing date? will people have say a week from it opening to set up? or simply a day?

~Sin.
Report Post Tip
Good idea, look forward to seeing how it plays out.
Report Post Tip
Surely you should be allowed to take at least the people you need to fill your structure? That is if you have anyone already in a family for the job you wanted them to do, I wouldn't trust someone unexperienced or not trusted to be HSL nor WS Collector, doubt anyone else would to be honest.

Second question would be; How many people are you guys looking for to set up? If there's no limit set, Chicago will be filled with people in bold, don't think that was the plan in the first place.

Third question; If you're looking for mostly new, and probably unknown people to lead, they can't possibly be Made Man within 14 days can they? I mean if you don't trust them that is, it's hard to earn your trust as a new person, unless you're a deceptive little bugger. smiles

So it would leave people you do know to set up shop when this goes down, I could be wrong though. winks

Last question; Will any of the current CL's interfere in any of the business going down in Chicago? Like if they start shooting up each other and whatnot, or are you going to let them handle their own shit as long as they do not start shooting at you and yours.

Valiant lights a smoke and looks up at the leaders, waiting for a response.
Report Post Tip
Well I think that by 'new' Mr. Reese didn't necessarily mean people whose families are new to these shores. It seems he would be including every person who hasn't had the chance for auth before, or for whatever reason they haven't had auth in the past.

I don't think lots of people setting up will be an issue. I would like to see a count of how many people are made or above who aren't current Crewleaders?

I also agree with you about having more than one person to start with us. I think if I were to start a crew, I would want my most trusted friends to take up the positions such as RH, LH and HSL.

~Sin.
Report Post Tip
"I don't think lots of people setting up will be an issue. I would like to see a count of how many people are made or above who aren't current Crewleaders?"

It's in 14 days DeadlySin...There will be plenty of Made Men I assume, there's no reference thingy nowadays remember, so all you need is to earn the trust from your CL, which isn't that easy but yet not too hard if your a hard working Mafiosi, but even easier if the leader knows you well enough and trusts you (not me though, I like to see people suffer and earn their buttons).

And it IS an issue, you mean to tell me if there were 10 people set up in Chicago, you wouldn't see that as a problem? lol
Report Post Tip
Either way its put, its going to turn out to be a bloodbath. No one is going to set up, and then get talked out of it and closing their HQ. They are going to fight tooth and nail to keep it.

But hey, more fireworks for the rest of us right? The strongest will survive, but not without some wounds to prove he it.
Report Post Tip
or she.
Report Post Tip
Lets hope this sparks more interst than last time!

Great idea last time and still a great idea, maybe more will fancy their chances after seeing how far Animal came from grabbing his chance?

Looking forward to watching the fireworks!
Report Post Tip
I for one will be sitting this out. I don't fancy the idea of being shot in the head from 10 different directions. But good luck to everyone who participates! I'd love to interview you for the Mafia Tribune!!!
Report Post Tip
JarJar,

When yousa think yousa goin' interview themsa? Mesa think most people ganna die!

Huh! Whatta meesa sayin'? I don't talk like that, you do...
Report Post Tip
I think its a great idea for new folks to open up shop and see what they're made of. Not everyone has what it takes to run a fine crew and people should a great deal from this.

Great idea Mr. Reese. I have yet to come to a decision if I'll be taking part of this.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Two weeks notice.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL