Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 05:02:22
Page:  1 
I.C.o.Ns Started by: Callum on Jun 15, '08 07:26
Making your way downtown through New Orleans you notice a small crowd gathering around a elderly looking chap and a few close friends, curiosity hits you and you move close to see whats happening.

Stretching to full height you hear me clearing my throat

First and foremost let me apologize for the delay in this little speech, I've been very busy the last 48 hours setting up and the minor inconvenience of a war breaking out.

You are probably wondering who I am, Well let me tell you I'm Callum and K-Dawg as given me the honour of working along side him in New Orleans to move forward from these darker times into a what I hope will be a bright future.

We are a sub-division of the United Nations going by the name of I.C.o.Ns or the Infidelic Cult of Nymphos.

While I'm here, I'd like to tell you all about entry to my family, you can no longer just approach me or Mikado. You must approach any member of my family and speak to them, befriend them and get that person to ask me to invite you, hopefully this will help my family bond closer together.

Thanks for your time.

Checks his watch before turning to walk away
Report Post Tip
Looking forward to working with you and the rest of the family. Congrats on the appointment, I'm sure you'll do brilliantly!
Report Post Tip
As Callum walks away, Kira walks with him and gently pats him on the back

Some good words there, boss. Now let's see what happens when we get back to headquarters. Maybe someone will have given you a box of cigars or some fine whisky in order to get an invite. Hey, it can happen.

looks around to see if anyone is following
Report Post Tip
I think that it is funny that Nymphomania is a female trait. Is your crew only female?
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: I.C.o.Ns
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL