Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 10:26:52
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
V-Day - All the info you'll need. Started by: Squishy on Feb 12, '12 23:59

my little sister was interested in playing a round or two for v-day, is there any age rules to qualify for  bigger prizes

Report Post Tip

Time to start preparing!

Arse runs off to his workshop.

Report Post Tip

Do I need to earn a gun by the date of the competition or will everyone be given one to keep it equal?

Report Post Tip

VDAY!!!!!!!

Let's Rock & Roll!!!!!!!!

Report Post Tip

Liza, see below from the sign up page. If she is below the age for your country she shouldn't be playing.

8) I certify that I am an adult, being of legal age or over, 18 or 21, in my legal jurisdiction to view adult material.

Now for a question, will IA's be turning as normal for those who get vday wacked or choose to retire from vday?

Report Post Tip

"Guns are disabled in the regular game until 01:00 GMT the following day to ensure no one can make a mistake."

Report Post Tip

Granny, everyone is started equal on the day.

Everyone will have a gun and everyone can use it. No stats or nothing come in to play. Only as you progress through the rounds.

Report Post Tip

Can you get in-game cash if you win? Because if, I happen to win something, I don't want any of these prizes nor the real cash.

Report Post Tip

"Any winner can choose to take the cash equivalent, or 3x the cash equivalent in credits."

Report Post Tip

so how much are the tvs and android tablets worth in cash and in game cash?

Report Post Tip

Not that it will matter to much as timers are low as is, but will attack and travel perks be activated during the event if you have them?

Report Post Tip

where's the vday's retire button shown?

Report Post Tip

dam tried and my page did not let me participate in vday---and suicided,,,and i still cant spawn mia's in real game good nite pals !!!!

Report Post Tip

When will round totals be computed?

Report Post Tip

After Vday is complete (and the replacement round for the broken Round 1)

So on the 19th sometime.

Report Post Tip

VDAY was a blast, well done to the MR team.

Report Post Tip

anyone know what the final, final, final,final phase of will you be mine achievement was

Report Post Tip

Phase 8 ;)

Report Post Tip

Nah the last phase is (OMG, I said you were done) and the second to last phase is (jk, now your done for real)

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: V-Day - All the info you'll need.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL