Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 14:53:37
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
This is why monet and chicago killed me Started by: TheDarkKnight on Feb 14, '12 02:12

Monet killed me because she doesnt know shit about being a leader for a crew or a city i remember when her mother leela was around and she never knew how to do anything wright for los angeles. i wasnt planning on chicago and she is just stupid as shit and she is just really mad that all her best people decided to get away from her and come to me chicago isnt even that strong anymore and they have slab who doesnt know shit and thirdsun who is garbage at this.

if you think she did the wrong thing then support me here and have somebody know that she needs to go

Report Post Tip

let them kno chris

Report Post Tip

Once again, a sour puss comes to the street whining. Also, did you get ressurected? I'm pretty sure you said HE killed YOU? How in the hell are you standing before us talking about it? Please, teach me your secrets of revival, I need to know your secrets! Please!

But, back to your petty, pathetic whining, get over it, you(?) accomplished nothing, and never will, crawl back into your whole, and this time, do everybody a favour and stay there.

Report Post Tip

(ooc) wright = right... quit the weed, stay in school... just say no and such!! (/ooc)

Report Post Tip

it always amazes me how people do this in the streets and expect a revolution, but never expect to be berrated by his or her peers.

Report Post Tip

Johnny walks out into the streets as he hears a kid yelling at the top of his lungs. He slowly walks over and places his hand on the kids shoulder

Listen kid

No one will ever know the truth about your father and what his real plans where. Although his demise by a respected mafia head does make me believe he was in the wrong. Best I can suggest to you is to take a deep breath, maybe a nice walk and come back when your calmed down. No point in having a heart attack yelling when no one really is listening right?

Johnny smiles as he slowly walks away shaking his head and thinking "kids these days"

Report Post Tip

Your father is dead so the way I see it you have two choices you can make here.

forgetting himself he quickly pats down his suit and finds something to prop himself up with

You can either continue with this little spectical, which I have to say makes me wonder how your father received auth in the first place, or you can suck it up. Learn from your pappys death and move on with your life. The choice is yours, but please for the love of god, don't beg the masses to do what you can't. If you really fell that strongly then learn from what has been said in the past.

Rank up and do something about it, who lnows along the way you might even find some folk developing respect for ya.

Report Post Tip

this is the real monet and i am a bitch who doesnt know shit

Report Post Tip

So the "real" Monet claims as Leela, yet the Monet we speak of still breaths, so obviously it can't be her, and to TheDarkKnight, if she's been alive this long, then I'm pretty sure she knows what she's doing

Report Post Tip

Monet is a good gal. Whoever authed her was a fucking brilliant genius. Just saying.

Report Post Tip

These are the people who are getting auth these days. Stop and reflect, people.

Report Post Tip

i was a cl before u dumbass

Report Post Tip

You were? How? You are so young... so new to our world. How could YOU have been a leader?

Report Post Tip

Wow most likely same kid who goes and gets my father killed now wants to further drag him into the dirt by claiming to be him. Pretty pathetic. Grow some balls and make something of yourself instead of claiming to be someone your not.

IPlanToKillChicago 3.75
Batman 85.81
TheDarkKnight 4.07
Karas 23.68
AntiSmurf 16.97
Batman 3.75
SpaceCowboy 207.85
Batman 1227.15

Report Post Tip

Heh, this just proves another fine example of people believing somethin by just seeing it. People saw it was "TheDarkNight" and believed it was immediately Batman's kin for sure. They came out here and tried to ridicule and be a dick to him because they believed it was him and that he would actually be out here bitching about dyng. Yet most of you don't even know the guy. If you had, you would know he wouldn't come out here like this with such poor grammar and with such bad intentions as to try to tarnish anothers name. Plus he wouldn't do that to his own name. 

People should learn to not just believe something because they see it. Actually find out first and make sure you have the right person and the right facts.

Report Post Tip

Maybe if he would have visited the streets once or twice, people would know better.

Report Post Tip

For all we know Batman's son may have put this guy up to this speech, just so he could then come out here and refute the fact that's it's not him and further trying to refute that there was any plans to attempt to take on Chicago.

Now I'm not saying there were plans, I'm not saying there weren't. The full truth of the matter may never come out, cause well if it was true there is no way Batman is gonna stand up and admit it, but then there is no proof to also say otherwise. So this whole thing could have been an intricate ruse to just try and breed contempt towards Chicago.

Wouldn't be the first time something like that happen. Oh and this is pure speculation.

Report Post Tip

Althalus you really should consider being agnostic with the way think. To think I would hire someone to stain and tarnish the hard work my fathers and grandfathers have done is laughable. But hey its your oppinion.

Report Post Tip

I try to think outside the box and at times I sometimes run away with my thoughts. But hey nothing wrong with playing a little game of devils advocate from time to time.

Report Post Tip

what a sad family lineage. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: This is why monet and chicago killed me
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL