Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 15:59:48
Page:  1 
now chicago attacks there own auth? Started by: TheDarkKnight on Feb 14, '12 03:59

look first they killed me and now they attack rickjames there own auth they sent to detroit this just shows that even if i had planned to go after chicago it would have been rite because they are attacking there own guy thirdsuns slimy bitch ass killed -mary_jane- and i got the witness statement so there u go monet herself cant even kil ricjkjames because she is that shitty of a crewleader

do you guys even think that this is legal? why itsnt stamina taking out chicago for wiping out there own people?

Report Post Tip

So... since they killed "you" how are you here with us?

Body snatching?
Reincarnation?
Voodoo?

Please tell us your secrets!

Also... Don't you think making a joke of your bloodline past, present, and future is really worth it?

Report Post Tip

Erm... I meant to say.. "Do you think..."

Report Post Tip

Again, this "Darkknight" is an imposter. Kid if your going to impersenate someone atleast try and copy their signatures and ways of speaking. Your pretty pathetic.

Report Post Tip

Are you retarded TheDarkKnight? i think you should get your facts right and read the streets before casting wild accusations at people, when you clearly do not have two brain cells to rub together.

Report Post Tip

Even before the explanation it was obvious to anyone with a brain cell that it wasn't chicago attacking. Had chicago orchestrated that, I would place every cent I have on RickJames being taken down in one wave. Just saying.

Report Post Tip

If CH would've been the one trying to kill me, guaranteed I would've been in the streets after I died with a big ol' WTF WAS THAT FOR?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: now chicago attacks there own auth?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL