Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 12:10:43
Page:  1 
chris_flannery still alive? my father dead Started by: BatmanReturns on Feb 14, '12 15:27

if you dont believe me then see for yourself you all decide to blame me for wanting chicago when new orleans wants to attack them why dont you all pick on somebody your own size i even mae a screenshot

http://i41.tinypic.com/15a91u.png

so u decide to take me out? fucking bullshit. fuck you all

To: BatmanReturns
Sent: Feb 14, '12 14:49
Subject:

thats it my friend thats it
-------------------------------------
To: Chris_Flannery
Subject:

lets just keep our ears open for any reason to destroy them
Subject:

yeah but it wont happen over night though i need proof not hear say and that will be the hard part i know you want revenge as would i but it will take time which you can spend training a gun
Subject:

plenty. we can do this man. i know you know your shit
Subject:

How many friends have you got? that are trust worthy?
Subject:

i can at least take out one of their unprotected bosses
Subject:

Pure wack should do that then lol

Subject:

hitting and taking out chicago slime haha
Subject:

What ever you like what are you best at?
Subject:

and help build NO and take CH.. sounds good. what should i come back as?
Subject:

then come back with a semi serious character and help me then the big problem N.O has is lack of iwp members
Subject:

so help build the case for NO
Subject:

they do bullie but it aint as easy as that things take time you never rush in straight away you build a case and have it ready to present so everyone is on board. It takes planning
Subject:

yeah but i remember you always calling them bullies why dont you get your friend stamina to do something
Subject:

Dont got friends there i dont trust chi just like i dont trust any other family that isnt new orleans just natuarl
Subject:

why do you hate chicago
Subject:

what happens happens outta my hands
Subject:

dont you think its real stupid to keep talking shit about chicago? arent you afraid of them attacking you too

Report Post Tip

Imposter! you are not batman silly boy.

Report Post Tip

per usual you prove yourself to be worthless. as long as youve been about these parts youve been unworthy and totally unaware of how things reakly work. 

Report Post Tip

Not for nothing, and I'll be honest I haven't bothered reading this transcript, but a "screenshot" of a mobmail is worth shit.

Report Post Tip

Great friend, I mean really how you going to bait he guy then throw him under the bus....

You came to him, and basically the guy said he don't trust anyone outside his own people, I can respect that. (Family meaning N.O.) Then he claims to to have an opinion about a city, again the guy is allowed to have an opinion. People will never always see eye to eye. It's not like he came you to looking to help you get some dignity back.  You went to him.

Plus how do we know he wasn't just pulling the wool over your eyes to get information about how you plan on raising your son. Badly, I may add. He was taking a preventive action by out smarting you, not his greatest achievement because it took zero effort but noneless.

Seriously, how much of your families time do you want to waste not getting over what happened to your father? Be the bigger man and get the fuck over it.

*walks away confused and irritated.

Report Post Tip

This isn't worth the sticky keyboard its typed on. I don't believe this is Batman for a second. Batman has a little more intelligence than this. Please stop wasting everybody's time with this senseless banter. Move along kid. We know your not Batman and we know your not nobody. Why try to damage somebody, Chris_Flannery, who has done NOTHING wrong in my eyes except work hard for his city? Get over yourself and get over the shit-stirring. You're not going anywhere with it. Grow up & move on.

Report Post Tip

runs in with photographic evidence of Bigfoot

And if you'll believe that, you'll believe anything.

Report Post Tip

You know if there's one thing I hate more than death on here is people who bitch and snitch when they die. Holy shit a person who wants to kill another, someone call the press I think the mafia might be invovled. How pathetic of you a so called ex crew leader to gode a conversation just to point a finger. If one thing comes of this I hope you are never Authed again as you are a discrace to the mafia. Where is the loyalty, honor, omertà?

What happens to Chris only time will tell I guess as its not for me to say. The only thing that is certain in our life's is death, how you meet that end is what defines us. You batman have ruined any tiny reputation you may of had.

Now please for the sake of these streets can we try not to auth so many idiots in future.

Report Post Tip

Fire Fox sucks... That is all.

Report Post Tip

i wonder how many more times he'll come back and fill our streets with trash like this? any of you guys betting men?

Report Post Tip

6 times a month for the next 26 years :p

Report Post Tip

Johnny stands in the corner as a young imposter tries to drag his bosses name through the dirt. Having heard enough he speaks up

Listen up kid

Enough of this propaganda, do you really think people here believe what you are saying?

Everyone knows your an imposter to the family line of batman, so why would they believe your words? Your credibility is near to none.

To me you ain't nothing but a con artist trying hard to get as many people dead as possible, and will even stoop to forgery or broken telephone of events to obtain your goal.

If ya need I know a couple of people that work at the looney bin, I am sure if you want some help they can help you get sorted

Johnny stands back as he notices more people wishing to speak their mind to the young imposter

Report Post Tip

BatmanReturns, you of all people should know that for someone to think this is credible information you need to include one of Chris_Flannery's aliases and a reference to a poker game. Copies of transcripts? Bah.

Report Post Tip

BOOM!  CLUNK!  SWOOSH!

Oh please excuse me.  My bullshit-o-meter is acting up today.

Report Post Tip

To the slow people that have still apparently not caught on... BatmanReturns/DarkKnight are clearly not descendants of Batman!

Report Post Tip

Thank you Marston, seems its been said over and over but yet people want to refeer to him as the real Batman. This "TheDarkKnight" And "BatmanReturns" are imposters trying to stir more shit.

Report Post Tip

Runs over there with a notepad and slaps Batman on the head and tell him to shut up and to keep NO out of ur mouth

Report Post Tip

can tell this fake, thier no time or date, and both people using the same words, n its perfect

Report Post Tip

NOt him

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: chris_flannery still alive? my father dead
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL