Get Timers Now!
X

Jun 02 - 13:51:57
Page:  1 
Riding the white horse Started by: Otto_Berman on Feb 15, '12 21:18

As Otto gallops into town on a beautiful white horse noticing everyone staring at him, scratching there heads.

as he yells "What never seen a horse before"

everyone gathers around wondering this guy crazy or what

Otto begins to talk "im newish to this area and thought id take my horse here chester out for a ride through town"

Otto gets off his horse then says "anyone wanna give it a try" 

Report Post Tip

thinks about how long you have to cook a horse

sure! i've never tried it before.

Report Post Tip

Otto helps hunter onto the horse" alright now he sometimes kicks so make sure you dont run him to hard"

as hunter gets on and otto hands him the reins" now hold these turn leftor right whateva way you want him to go pull back if you want him to stop to get him to go first gotta give him him this fat nug or he dont do shit dam stoner horse i swear he goes through a unit every other day well your ready off you go"

Report Post Tip

Odysseus walks over to where the man is helping another man onto a big white horse.

"I wouldn't mind giving that old horse a try when your done, I'll show you how a real man rides a horse!"

Odysseus then steps back to await his turn.

Report Post Tip

I am much to large a man to ride a horse my dear boy. That horse would cry and likely cripple!

No Sir, i stick to my own two feet whenever i can and a limo if one presents itself!

Report Post Tip

Miraculum was passing by when she spots the horse and it's rider. Not to mention, that horse was too pretty to go un-noticed.

She stopped for a while and watched how another man expressed his urge to ride it and the rider immidiately agreed to fulfill his wish by helping him himself.

Miraculum also wanted to give it a try but then she looked at her buisness suit which was definitely not meant for horse riding. So she decided to pat the horse's head when the man was done with his riding and go on her way.

Report Post Tip

That horse is amazing! If I give it a lick will it taste just like raisins?!?!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Riding the white horse
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL