X

May 11 - 22:44:25
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
How do I purchase a weapon Started by: Windy37 on Feb 16, '12 15:42

Where can I purchase weapons?

Report Post Tip

You don't need to purchase weapons. There is only one weapon, and you get it after performing 75 successful petty crimes :)

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I have been training at the shooting range, but should I be starting to take on a contract & spawn an IA in order to practice my wack skills?  Any help would be appreciated. 

Report Post Tip

Those questions should be directed at someone in your family. They should be able to help you

Report Post Tip

"I have been training at the shooting range, but should I be starting to take on a contract & spawn an IA in order to practice my wack skills? Any help would be appreciated. "

The shooting range is 100% safe, but a very slow way to train up your gun. Since you can only get in 2-3 a day, it may take a while to get your gun built up.

Shooting RIA's, IA's trains a gun a little faster, however, there comes a slight risk. What many people do is wake up in the morning, do a shooting range, go to work, come home, check the IA/RIA schedule to see when they turn, if there is a good window, try for them, if you miss the window, do an MIA. Keep doing this, when you hit a patch with no targets, see if you can do another shooting range (this keeps the shooting range timer ticking while you sleep)

Theres a billion ways to go about training, but the best bet is to talk to your Hit Squad Leader (or RHM, LHM if there is no established HSL) about the best way to train up to help defend the family.

Report Post Tip

Thank you so much, good Sir!  The reply was very informative.  I will heed your advise and talk to our Hit Squad Leader.  Good day now!

Report Post Tip

Or you can pay 1 credit and get it from your family armory, I think

Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: How do I purchase a weapon
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL