Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 12:54:54
Page:  1 
the mafia tribune Started by: HunterSThompson on Feb 17, '12 04:18

with the death of Sal, whow ill be taking the helm of this weight project? his son? one of you?

Report Post Tip

It will be continued... don't worry about that.

Report Post Tip

Why don't you do it?

Report Post Tip

Telemachos waves

Report Post Tip

its been a long time since the tribune was published. the line of grin left this world and the paper died with it

Report Post Tip

I also think it would be great to continue the tribune. I always go to try and read it but it's always outdated lol

Report Post Tip

the mafia tribune under the news and info hasnt been updated in over a year now. youll not find new papers there

Report Post Tip

Hunter is referring to Mafioso Tradizione

Report Post Tip

We at the Mafioso Tradizone are working hard to publish a good read for everyone to enjoy. If you haven't seen an issue yet please check the streets. We have more than a few editions out to satisfy your newspaper needs!

We are also working with the gods of our world to make the paper a bit more official. Considering our current holiday blood bath, we don't expect to be official for a couple more weeks. Obviously the more community support we receive the faster that can happen!!

Also, if anyone is interested in joining the paper; interviews, editorials, bar reviews, advertisements, or any other ideas you may have for the paper feel free to contact Telemachos, Prodigalsun, or myself.

*Any editorials that you would like to submit can be submitted under an alias. Just let whomever you send it to know and we will make sure your editorial is submitted with a new name!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: the mafia tribune
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL