Get Timers Now!
X

May 10 - 01:19:30
Page:  1 
My outlook on the world as of late Started by: Tribes on Oct 02, '07 19:19
As I walk down the street one day followed by my own personal armed guard, I start to notice several glares from civilians on the streets. Thinking that they must not know who they were dealing with, and were just generally mad about the traffic clog that my slew of bodyguards was causing, I continued walking, thinking nothing of it.

Seconds later I found myself confronted by a lowly gangster with gritted teeth spitting horrible words into my face about what myself and my associates have done to the six cities.

Before I could finish laughing, one of my bodyguards grabbed the man in quite a harsh fashion and threw him to the ground with a ground shattering force. Bending down I grabbed the man by the hair on the back of his blood drenched skull, and whispered in his ear, "Shut the fuck up," before gracefully sliding out my gun, and pressing it to his temple. As I released the lifeless body of the man that had confrounted me, I looked up at the gathering crowed that had stopped for the spectacle.

"So you all want to know what I think of the streets as of late do you. Well hmm there are so many points to cover. Lets start with the first one, Why did my the family that I assist in running work with several others to take down the other leaders that had set up?

All right for those of you who do not understand, to be a crew leader, you have to know what the fuck your doing. Several of the leaders that we took down did not. They did not hold themselves in a respectable way on the street, they did not run a decent family, and indeed, they would never have been authed in any other day and age. The only reason that most of them had a crew was that they were the first ones to that were able to purchase one after the world went dark, or they were authed by an equally ridiculously stupid crew leader. But, that does not mean that all of the crews we recently took down were because of the leader being stupid. No, some of them got into a war with us for very respectable and honorable reasons, such as Otho. He refused to kill a member of his that we viewed as a threat, and thus forth, our killing of him led to a war based upon his morals and views. I must say that sticking to what you believe when you face death is very honorable and noble indeed, and I do not want his son to think that he is who I was originally speaking about.

Now I know what your thinking, "the three crews that are currently set up are as equally stupid as the others, and indeed know less about what they are doing." That thought does make me chuckle. If that were in the smallest bit true, how would be have beaten all the other crews that so recently opposed us?

Now for the second point, "why is there such little street activity?" That is a good point. Most of the crews as of late have been very lacking on being as active in the street as most of us are used to. I personally plan to change this for myself, and I plan to try and get the other family heads out hear as well talking and informing the people. Indeed I already have some competitions planned up that are currently in the works, and now that our world is finally seeing some structure form, I believe we can expect to our world to develop in many unique ways. That does not mean that it is entirely up to us though, you are all members of the community, and you need to get out in the streets as well and voice your opinions... in a respectful manner...

motions towards the lifeless pool of flesh and blood

Now, I am sure that all of you are wondering about the lack of crew leaders, and the lack of different policies and unique venues offered from the different cities. As far as the lack of crew leaders go, I can state quite frankly and openly that there will be several new ones, as voted upon by the AGFC, setting up shortly. I don't want to spoil anything, so I won't go into great detail on that. As for policies and city developments, I can tell you that the Now Orleans bar district is soon to be established, and don't worry, I am sure that you will soon see some fun and interesting policies coming from all of the families in the next few weeks.

Well, that is all I have to say to you, I encourage you all to respond with your thoughts, as long as it is in a respectful manner."
Report Post Tip
A man stands beings to speak from the gathering crowds...

There is a lot of rebuilding to do after what happened. I just hope you understand the size of the task you have taken on if you desire this world to be thriving and vibrant.
Report Post Tip
*stands and begins

Spaz.
Report Post Tip
We know that the job is big, But it is a job that must be done, and I plan to do I can to help with it.
Report Post Tip
Very nicely put, I think its up to each and everyone of us to stop hindering in the alleyways and start to proudly walk down the street with our guns tucked in the belt. I for one will be holding my head up high and be walking straight down to headquarters through the main street.

It's up to us to make sure the civilians loafing about the street know exactly who we are and what we mean, we don't want anybody getting confused. Get out of the nook that you are all in and give the new guys the low-down and get everyone else updated with current events.
Report Post Tip
That is exactly right. This is a new age of mafia, and I think it is high time that myself and other people start to make it a good one.
Report Post Tip
Listens to what has been said and begins to talk over the rest of the gathering mafioso

I agree, Alot of work has to be done and we are finally getting our acts together to have something done.

There are new auths coming to house the homeless.

Were mafioso's not zombies and we are finally starting to act like it.

Walks off with stiff legs... and looks back to say..

We all have to change...
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: My outlook on the world as of late
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL