Get Timers Now!
X

May 10 - 13:37:31
Page:  1 
Chiamata di Phoenix Started by: Gero on Oct 02, '07 20:07
A tall, slim figure comes forward out of an allyway, well suited and obviously with something to say. He stops at the corner and a crowd begins to gather in expectation.

My name is Gero, most of you have heard of me.

I am here in the streets, so the police do not know the location of my newly bought Headquaters.

I have come here to announce Chiamata di Phoenix.

Or to those who do not speak Italian 'Call of the Phoenix'.

This family will be based in the fine city of Philadelphia, and will be opening Bars and clubs alike. The Philadelphea bars will be once again full. As many of you will already know, i am working with all of the current families and I would like to thank them for this opportunity.

My family will follow the same values as many others. If shot at in a manner of War will retaliate, but will not shoot first in any case. Honour in my family will be paramount, loyalty and Respect. If any of these are ever in doubt from one of my members they will find themselves in a coffin in due time.

I plan to make alot of money which is why my recruiting will be very specific. I do not want some bum' trying to leech of of my protection if they do nothing for me. I do not expect you all to like me or my family, but in that case, try not to disrespect my Opening and send me a Private message with all of your concerns or insults. Whicherver you prefer. As you can imagine with my new Headquaters i will not have much money, but the first Bar opened (Exculding My family Bar) which impresses me, i will reward you a $25,000 starting up fee. This includes a certain amount of revenue for me (It must be active). Atleast 3 Visits a day from customers. Should you be unable to keep this steady pace, or you think you can but cannot. The money will be sent back to me, and the Bar, Club or restaurant will be shut down. Should the money not be sent back it will resulst in your death. This is a commitment, dont just open a bar to become some dump. I also withhold the right to refuse any request to take this offer.

For now i think that is all.

Gero looks down at his watch.

Yes, i must be going now.

I would once again like to thank all of the current Leaders for this opportunity.

Gero nods his head to each Leader then turns back into the allyway, into the darkness.
Report Post Tip
`Brianna stands nearby, listening to Gero speak. Smiling at him as he passes, she says to the surrounding mafioso

Philadelphia and all of us are privileged to have such a leader in place. I, for one intend to support him to the best of my ability
Report Post Tip
I am happy to see you in bold my friend. I know you have worked for it, and I know you will do a fine job. Best of luck to yourself and your new family.
Report Post Tip
The Ducks wish you the best Gero! Welcome to the AGF Counsel! DiscoDuck kisses Gero's pinky ring.

I'm looking forward to working with you for a long time to come.

grrrQUACK!!!!
Report Post Tip
Wish you the very best of luck friend!

Hands Gero a pepperami for good luck
Report Post Tip
it will be an honor serving with you sir.. you deserve this chance!
Report Post Tip
Tia smiles to herself from the back of the crowd that had gathered. Watching Rinaldi up there beside Gero was bittersweet- but she was proud of him. As she turned away to head toward the airport, she whispered

Best of luck, Gero. You've got the best right hand man a boss could ask for.

With that, she slips away and catches a cab to the airport to return to New Orleans
Report Post Tip
Smiles at the new leader

Although I dont know you, you have been lucky and worked your way to the top and those in charge feel you are man enough for your own family. I wish you the best of luck and hope your family can prosper and grow. Remember to be your own family and stay true to how we live our lives..as recently I have seen many jump ship and go wrong in the ways of our world.

Good luck sir

Tips hat and raises a glass
Report Post Tip
Gero, I am certain that you have great things in mind for Philadelphia and for the community at large. I look forward to working with you and seeing those ideas implemented.

Congratulations on your new position and headquarters.
Report Post Tip
I have no doubt you will make the city of Philly proud.

All the best to you and your family.
Report Post Tip
Good luck to you man, you deserve the new bold suit you are in. I know you will do great things with the city of Philadelphia, and once again make it safe.

Congratulations Gero,

-Mr_Yayo
Report Post Tip
Good luck there is no doubt you will make us proud.

TDA
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Gero. I'm so very happy for you. I know you will do great things in Philly.

Let me know if there is anything I can do for.
Report Post Tip
good work assbag

<3
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Chiamata di Phoenix
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL