Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 20:03:42
Page:  1 
Post V-day Depression Started by: Telemachos on Feb 19, '12 14:24

I was wondering - does anyone else have the Post V-day blues? I do! I'm sure others do as well, but that might also be related to sleep deprivation.

Thoughts?

Report Post Tip

I always think there is some awesome therapy in the unadulterated shooting of 70% of the site, infact most likely people you do not get on with all that much, coupled with the fact we wait a whole year for it, there is always bound to be that..."oh we can shoot people again".

Its now that we have to face the unfortunate reality that we cant do it all again today but nevertheless, i always have a great time on Vday and it does take a few days to adjust back to normailty for sure.

Report Post Tip

Post V-day blues?

Yeah, I feel it!

To be entirely honest I wasn't going to particpate, I haven't done so before, but despite ever being the cynic I thought I'd give it a go.

What can I say, it was great fun, fantastic, brilliant. Hey, what a buzz!

But yeah, to catch the buzz will almost always result in feeling the dip afterwards.

Sleep?

That would be great. I couldn't get down off the high this morning for sevearl hours after the last round!

What was that Squishy, it's going to happen twice a year now?

:)

Report Post Tip

I refuse to hardcore v-day like some but i try and play my part so not to let down my boss, his or her city at the time and their allies.  The truth is i look at v-day as i do a war, a great way of bonding with the family and the pats on the back and group mentality of hunting as a pack is what gives the buzz to me.  I think is something special when there is that risk that we dont have in day to day life which makes it special and the next day just cant give that high that taking people down provides and the motivation and attempts to out do those you work with to stand out among the crowd.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Post V-day Depression
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL