Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 12:23:46
Page:  1 
Chubs Extraordinary Suits Started by: Chubs on Feb 19, '12 18:50

Your walking down the street and you see a little shop tucked away. You see a sign glowing with green neon lights that says "Chubs Extraordanary Suits". You decide to go in. To your suprise it is very nice in there. There are about 10 green armchairs lined up in a circle. You take a seat. In about 10 minutes you see a man come out of the back with a Itallian Suit On. While He walks away you admire the suite. You think wow it is really nice. Then a man comes out with a Grey Itallian suit come out. He says what can i help you with. You kind of stand there and say well who are you. he introduces him self  "hi im chubs Part time suit maker, full time con. And who are You... Well anyway my shop maybe tucked away but it still is very popular. Do you want a suit... Well come again. The man goes back into the shadows. and you walk away down the street humming to yourself that you just found yourself a Suit store

Prices:

100k for a suit with your name and Moving features

50k for suit with only name

10k for suit just picture (it will be cool but no name)

Report Post Tip

Hello

I would be interested in acquiring a new suit of some kind, what can you sort out for me.

Report Post Tip

Drake walks into the store, and leaves a note

I am interested in a suit. Contact me with some previous work.

Report Post Tip

Satine walks into the small but interesting shop. She had heard about the work done here and was interested in getting a new suit. She sees that Mr. Chubbs is busy so she leaves her business card for him to call on her later.

Report Post Tip

Farmer notices the sign "Chubs Extraordanary Suits" and walks inside

"Pretty cool suits around here, eh? Is it possible to have one of those 10k ones?"

Report Post Tip

Darkant, walking, patrolling a next score, spots a store, and reads the sign on the outside of the store. Looking at his suit, it's getting a tad bit ragged, Darkant decided to enter the store. He looks around and sees the chairs, and listens to the talk going on. When he finally decided to speak, he thought about his words.

"Would it be possible to acquire a suit that is priced $10k? I'd like t' get one similar to mine, but more worked on."

Darkant looks at Chubs, waiting for a response.

Report Post Tip

You got it zant ill set you up

Report Post Tip

Goodfellas walks in noticing the suits

Nice place glad to see business thriving

Goodfellas walks out

Report Post Tip

*Franco see the new suit shop and drops by to look at some of the suits.

*Franco looks around wow business is good here nice to see a good suit shop do well

*Franco head out to the streets to get a ride to the offece

Report Post Tip

Ire was walking around the streets of downtown Detroit. She had been looking for a suit shop for a while now. She had a few friends that simple didn't know fashion too well and truly needed a helping hand on that matter.

Due to the important business that they all worked at, it was very important that the guys would look sharp and very well dressed and it was Ire's job to make sure they were dressed properly.

After walking around entire downtown and asking around for suit shops, Ire finally found Chubs store, she couldn't be happier.

"Ah, finally Blake and Dominion will be dressed more elegantly from now on."

As Ire walked in, a immediate feeling of disappointment took over her happiness. The place had been abandoned. By the looks of it, it had been a long time that the place didn't see any activity. Ire left with a sadface and returned to her search.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Chubs Extraordinary Suits
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL