Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 09:33:49
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
PH protection Order Started by: MacDre on Feb 22, '12 18:41

_Sneaker Maded a good point.

Either way it goes ALL MEMbers are protected. Tyga made a bad shot BANG he is killed.

Jam dies Noone cares ???hmmmm Makes me wonder sometimes

Report Post Tip

I fail to understand how so many people are having a hard time understanding this.. and why this is still being debated, whether it be here in the streets or in the coffee shops.

With Mr Russel removing Don Sinfest from his duties as City Head, he in part took over the position. He orders the protections of members of his city. If he feels like one of the previously ordered protected members needs to die, it's within his rights and abilities to do so. It's his city. He gets to call the shots.. not sure how it's anybody outside of Philly's place to question what he does within his city. If you don't like how he's running things, take a page out of his book and do something about it... although I highly doubt any of you out here speaking against it here will do just that.

As for you Cookie Monster, your father's situation is different from the one of the person who killed Jam N Honey. Tyga shot a protected member from a different city from the one he resided in as a Crew Leader.. the shot on Jam N Honey came from the inside and was an authed shot. Big difference there.

Report Post Tip

Gypsy, the answer to your objection lies here:

Protection Orders will last for 7 calendar days. 'Untagged' members are fair game. 'Tagged' members are to be given 7 calendar days to find a new family. Inactive associates are fair game. Inactive Made Men and above are to be given 7 calendar days to find a new family.

The Godfather Council has overhauled the protection order system with immediate effect.

When a leader is slain, be that in a war scenario, gun malfunction or internal politics and a protection list is issued, the above rules will be applied. These are explained in detail below.

Unless the Godfather Council's ruling about protection orders has been repealed at some point, or waived in this case, even a City Head is not free to make up the rules of protection orders as they go along. Notice that the ruling specifically mentioned "internal politics" as covered by the protection list rules.

Further notice that the protection list rules say nothing about "only people whose names appear" are covered. It says nothing about lists. It says nothing about clerical errors. It only distinguishes between tagged and untagged members, and whether or not a list is posted.

Have the old GFC rules been repealed sometime and I'm just not aware of it? I was under the impression that these rulings were still in effect and being enforced. Granted, I'm not one of those fancy-suited individuals "in the know" about those things. But all the people I've talked to have shared my impression on that matter. M

aybe Corbin and the remains of the GFC have an agreement behind the scenes. That would be perfectly legitimate. Behind the scenes deals happen all the time. That said, I feel perfectly free to speculate about the matter and to try to sort out what exactly happened. Events were contrary to the last time I heard an authoritative public statement on the nature of a protection list. Either I'm wrong and there's a more recent statement, something I don't know about is going on, or Corbin took a ballsy step in ignoring the prior rules. It seems to have worked out for Corbin, so as was said in old Rome, "Vae Victis."

Report Post Tip

I'm not going to go too much into this, but I would just like to say that Gypsy made a valid point. JohnGalt, even if what you say is true, a Crewleader of Philadlphia even came out here stating that Jam n Honey was not in fact meant to be put onto the list in the first place. I fail to see why people are still talking about this, leave it be.

Rest in peace Sinfest and I wish Philadelphia the best.

Report Post Tip

I can understand that a mistake has been made. A simple detailed slipped in the cracks. However, are mistakes tolerable in our line of business?
A simple mistake? I think the life of a Boss and former right hand is a bit more than just a minor simple mistake. A hit that was carried over 8 hours after the protection
list being made?
How important was this hit, that it was left around for 8? If the order was truely made at the time of "removal", why such a long gap before it occurred?

But truthfully, I do not care for that, as that business does not effect me. Philly did what Philly had to do, and I still love your city because of the cheesesteaks.

So let us all agree that it was a simple mistake. Does this excuse the fact that there should be some sort of.... punishment for this mistake?

I remember a story of a simple mistake that accounted for the death of a Consigliere who was right hand to a Godfather.
His mistake cost him his life, but some would find it a 'simple' mistake.

He had been eyeing a person who was new to our life... nearing the point of having his protection order of 48 hours removed. There were merely seconds before this
lad would have been fair game. However, the consigliere sneezed... he pulled the trigger by accident, shot and killed this foreigner.

A Consigliere right hand to the God Father of Los Angeles at the time... taking out one who isn't even worth calling a thug... and he was punished to death for his action.
To set an example, that rules are not meant to be broken. Rules are meant to be followed.

Do we no longer live by the standards as once before us?

Report Post Tip

'Untagged' members are fair game. 'Tagged' members are to be given 7 calendar days to find a new family. Inactive associates are fair game. Inactive Made Men and above are to be given 7 calendar days to find a new family.

Yes first he was untagged Second he was inactive. soo am i still the bad guy? i  think not

Report Post Tip

Spartans was sponsored. You need to accept that he was at fault, drop your father's mistakes from your memory and get on with life. You'll feel much better for it.

Report Post Tip

Mistakes. pftt . feel much bettere? by that you mean?? Remember this is a GAME. let me repeat GAME,

so im not down or sad about  this. Just s puting in my 2 cents. and making sure my name is not trashed. thank you  :)

Report Post Tip

This life is no game. Our business is often lethal, which there is no coming back from.

In reference to feeling better, I mean that if you aren't constantly dwelling on the past you can move on to the future and actually do something with your life.

When you speak of your name, I am going to assume you mean your bloodline. I am pretty sure that considering Tyga died a mere day after becoming a crewleader that most people won't remember who he was given a week or two, so your name being trashed isn't something you have to worry about.

Report Post Tip

I would like to sorry to MacDre and the whole Philly, my mistake could have put my family in trouble! what i did was a mistake and still was wrong, and im sorry . my gun been tooken, i been demoted from boss to wiseguy, 2million  i have to pay, the hardest punishment is being look at as a disloyal person. once again im sorry and will take my punishmwnt like a man!

Report Post Tip

could have been worse could have been shot....

Report Post Tip

Johnny makes his way before the crowd and looks straight at Cookie

Cookie care to explain how our way of life is a game? We are Mafioso's. We steal purses, we rob banks. We do Truck heists, hell we even torch rivals businesses. We eliminate our ennemies or even the homeless bums.

How can you claim our way of life as a game? This ain't no playground, and I take offense to you calling my lifestyle a game.

He gives the young man a final stare before heading back to rob a bank

Report Post Tip

being shot, well my opion! get shot you can start out fresh, and come back harder and smarter.. but knowing you lost everything, went down units, lost your dfp, no gun to prtect yourself, everything you work hard for is gone, is tha hardest punishment, knowing back of your mind you can die anytime is the worst.. everybody want to to know why you back down the food chain is the worst.. all thru the game FBN and other people telling you that you are  a fuck up is the wirst

Report Post Tip

Are you sure your superiors are ok with you ventilating the exact details of your punishment and to make it public it was actually you who took that shot?

Report Post Tip

Alistair i made a mistake but its still was wrong, i was being a man to admit my mistake and give an apology, well telling people my punsihment didnt know i wasnt s  learduppose to do that, me and my leader already talk about that..  all im say for now!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: PH protection Order
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL