Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 01:10:22
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
How'd you hear about it? Started by: Popcorn on Feb 23, '12 20:59

My brother introduced me about 3 years ago. I had never played a RPG game and I was very intimidated at first. But, with the help of good friends who became mentors, I fell in love with the place. I've tried leaving a few times but it is a magnet...I can't get away from it. I've also tried other Mafia games but nothing compares to this one in my opinion.

Report Post Tip

I found it while looking for a mafia game to play back in the.ORG days stopped playing after the reset back then and decided to play last year the changes confused me for awhile but once again addicted to it :/

Report Post Tip

I have found this game 3 years ago... i was looking for a good role playing game and if i recall right, i was into the godfather movies 1-2-3 and though it would be great to be able to role play as a mafioso. So i googled mafia... and found, mafiareturns evidentaly to my great surprise. I decide to give it a try and not long after i created my first character i met Adrian and a few other good friends. I fell in love with the game and the people playing it, Adrian was a great help... a very good guy to know btw.

Report Post Tip

I was playing another game and saw the banner for this game. I'll be staying now :p

Report Post Tip

Use to play another Mafia RP game and alot of people mentioned this and said it was alot better so i signed up, i havent logged back into the other game since.

Report Post Tip

Read about the old .org (2004) on a forum of a pc game I used to play back then.

Report Post Tip

looking for somthing to do on a friday night,searched and found this, never looked back.

Report Post Tip

I played another mafia game for about 7 or 8 years, sometime during that time i found .org and played for about a day but never logged back in. I quit the other game I was playing, then about a year or so later an old friend from there told me about this one. I played for about a year, then left for a year and now I'm back again, probably for good this time. haha.

Report Post Tip

This game was on top 100 text based games list.

Report Post Tip

biglawson

Report Post Tip

Friend from another mafia game was playing here and told me about this one. It took me a while to get used to after the other game, but I by far prefer this one now (:

Report Post Tip

Playing Trenton Made while trying to vote to the site and stumbled on MR since I was getting bored at Trenton.

Report Post Tip

Found it at a top 100 site...was getting bored of the last game I was playing...

Report Post Tip

I also found MR whilst trawling recommended game sites for a new experience.

Report Post Tip

I found it out from a friend of mine.

Report Post Tip

Erm started playing .org about 8 years ago think it was fhm mag i found it in!

Report Post Tip

I was searching around for diffrent mobster games and this came up been hooked ever since.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: How'd you hear about it?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL