Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 09:44:50
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Swaggy S.A.Cs LV Started by: -SwAgSaUcE- on Feb 24, '12 19:03

Congrats and the best of luck in Vegas

Report Post Tip

Swaggy; You know you deserve this shot, you've worked hard since you joined Vegas and you've proven yourself to not only be a valuable Muppet, but most importantly a valuable member of the City.

Vegas is unlike many other cities, being so open looks chaotic to everyone outside the city, however to those within it we regard the whole city as one machine, one big family unit. So although your leaving the Muppets to stand on your own two feet and lead your own family, you'll always be a part of the Vegas family and i'll be standing right by your side for whenever you may need a little help.

Report Post Tip

Swaggy.. What can I say aside from I am proud of you and know that you will work so wonderfully alongside the those other cl's in Las Vegas. She snickers a bit at the name of the family and shakes her head.

Only you can come with a name like this. I must say I do like it. She gives him a slight wink as she whispers to him Congrats.

Report Post Tip

mokongfreak walk towards the crowd, smiles then shake hands with Mr. Swaggy 

Congratulations Mr. Swaggy! I'm happy to see a new leader in the city of Vegas. I hope that you and your crew will grow and prosper.

I wish you all the best. Smiles.

She gives him a light kiss on his left cheek before walking away from the crowd.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Swaggy S.A.Cs LV
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL