Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 14:25:01
Page:  1 
Fort Izzel Crew Crest Started by: PoisonousJelly on Feb 26, '12 02:50

Hi all!

Obviously as a new Crew Leader in Las Vegas and a family name change I will need a new crest. Now I've always believed that the best way to do this is to let someone benefit from the making of it.

So... I am willing to give 5 credits to whom ever brings me the best Fort Izzel themed crew crest I have ever seen. I have had a Fort Izzel crew many times so believe me when I say I have seen many excellent crew crests before today. So it better be good! I will transfer said reward as soon as I have seen a crest worthy of following me and my fellow Fort Izzel members around for however long I am alive. Anyone who sends me an entry will receive a thank you bonus in the form of 100k to ensure that peoples work does not go un-rewarded.

I am also a bit biased so anyone from Las Vegas who sends me the best credit I have ever seen will recieve 6 credits.

Thanks in advance,

Jono

Report Post Tip

Please ignore my stupidity.

"I am also a bit biased so anyone from Las Vegas who send me the best credit I have ever seen will receive 6 credits." should read "I am also a bit biased so anyone from Las Vegas who sends me the best crest I have ever seen will receive 6 credits."

Report Post Tip

Aww... and I was getting such a shiny credit for you...

Oh, crap. I'm not from LV anyway...

Report Post Tip

I'll still take the shiny credit. Is it the size of a hubcap by chance?

Report Post Tip

Remember to make the crest 200x90 as I'll be increasing the limit to that probably tonight or tommarow.

Report Post Tip

Most people here aren't going to know what to put in a crest based on the theme Fort Izzel. You probably should explain something to do with it.

Report Post Tip

Id suggest something to do with a Castle, Car hubcaps and jail.

Report Post Tip

Then we wait for tiggy to steal his fort.

Report Post Tip

She has already been warned! No stealing!!!

Barnacle; Leaving it ambiguous allows for more creativity.

Report Post Tip

Pffft. I'm totally stealing it Fozzie. Just accept it and await the inevitable. Just look at his most awesome profile pic.

Report Post Tip

I can't look at this pic, Imperfect.. my eyes are too firmly focused on another picture wink

Report Post Tip

Hmmm, only two entries? Really? Think this needs a push back to the top.

Report Post Tip

This is now over. Jessie_Pinkman has stolen my crew crest heart with my love of monkeys.

Thanks mate!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Fort Izzel Crew Crest
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL