Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 12:11:50
Page:  1 
Life of a Bubble Started by: Immortal on Feb 26, '12 21:53

Immortal sat down back home after a long week away staring at the sun that reflected off of her water glass. She watched a few bubbles rise to the top and she found herself smiling a bit. What was it he said.. ahh yes the life of a bubble.

She found a laugh for the first time in a few hours come from her lips as she stirred the water a bit getting more bubbles to occur. It wasn't that the bubbles were that important to be honest to her but it was that one statement and his words that she remembered, as they had drank a beer together during their shared week together. She found herself smiling a bit more lost in the bubbles and remembering them both laughing when suddenly her day dream was broken by a friend that came and tapped her on the shoulder.

Immortal you ok? Ladyfighter's voice was quiet as Immortal nodded. Turning to her she began to explain a few of her thoughts.

I guess this life of ours is something like the life of a bubble. We are born and then we begin our journey and start our hopeful decent to the top. It's not really a complicated thing to be honest we live and enjoy our days surround ourselves with family and friends. We have a short conversation here and there. Immortal smiles as she continues talking.

Some lives are cut a lot shorter then others but some live a long time very unlike a bubble here. Immortal watched as a few more of the bubbles made it to the top and then became nothing more then a puff of air that had burst from the water to be free. She simply stared a bit more at the glass before finishing.

I guess little things like this make you realize how important some things are. The simple things like a conversation about a bubble in a glass that makes you laugh, a simple dinner with a loved one, the sound of waves crashing against a shore on a beach at night as you look out over the horizon, or even a simple hug. It's these things that reflect what our life is like in a way but sometimes we forget them. Immortal looked back at her friend as a dim sadness overcame her. She picked up the glass and took a sip or the cool water and closed her eyes for a bit simply thinking

Immortal.. The Ladyfighter's voice this time seemed to crack a bit with a chuckle as she walked over and then took a seat next to her. You are defiantly one of those people that look too deep into things don't you? What's your point to this? Ladyfighter stared at Immortal's green eyes as she awaited her answer.

Not really sure to be quiet honest. Immortal sat just staring at the glass not even looking back up as she continued to talk. I guess, I was simply wanting to see if something as little as a conversation of the life of a bubble or anything like that is as important to you or anyone else?

Immortal managed a smile as she held the glass tightly in her hand.

Report Post Tip

Swaggy sits at the bar yells "yes Pam I need another one" as he over hears, the familiar story that Immortal is telling Ladyfighter. He laughs then speaks.

Ohhh the life of a bubble, the one that may begin in the middle of a glass, at the bottom or simply the one that pops right at the top. It doesnt matter where you start or finsih, just the accomplishments while in transport through this bubble your refer to as life. I know I had the oportunity to start at the way bottom and have worked myself up. I have met an awsome women and my bubble swaggy laughs "life", has begun to the top.

Swaggy gets up and walks over to where Immortal and LadyFighter are sitting and has a seat. He laughs again, as he continues to put his two cents in.

I have to say, yes, something as simple as talking about a bubble in a glass of beer can be related to life, and many other things. 

Hearing the waves crashing in the background and the warm/cool breeze blowing through the outside balcony, Swaggy hears Pam in the background saying "your wings and beer are ready", Swaggy replys, comming Pam and stumbles to get his beer and food. As he get's his food he stumbles over spilling his beer on his shoes as he has a seat whiping off the cold beer on his shoes. He begins to scarf the hot wings getting it all over his face and hands and starts to speak again.

Doesnt the ocean and the cool breeze feel good? Let's begin our bubble shall we........

Report Post Tip

Ladyfighter was looking at Immortal and wondered what happened to her in this long week away. For sure it had something to do with bubbles.

She hears what Immortal is telling her and wanting her opinion on the life of a bubble.

Hey Immortal, she says, you should not be sad when a newly born bubble's life ends when it reaches the top of a glass. You never know how long this life has been. For a bubble it might be 2 seconds, for us it might take 80 years. And what is so nice to watch in the glass, is two bubbles coming together. You did not see that happening? It could be seen in our life as a woman and man falling in love and get together.

Not sure if this is what Immortal wanted to hear from her, Ladyfighter only hopes that it will bring back the smile on Immortal's face. She gives Immortal a hug and gives her another glass of water.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Life of a Bubble
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL