Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:07:39
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Scandals and Lies straight from New Orleans Started by: RobinHood on Feb 26, '12 23:10

Pre school must be out early today, run back into the woods and play with you're merry men

Report Post Tip

Or you could just chat shit then suicide oh you have, good lad very original.

Report Post Tip

Corbin listens to what seems to be the speech of another lunatic and smiles to himself.
Yet another youngster who claims to know it all but in fact knows nothing.

You seem to become more famous every day, Chris! How on earth do you do that? Tell me your secrets, please!

Corbin smiles big while he lights a cigarette and walks back to his HQ to do some business that really matter.

Report Post Tip

Chris Smiles at Corbin and thinks before he answers

My good friend Corbin i do believe it has to be my Blue vest that puts me in the spotlight, It is after all The Vest of Destiny

Report Post Tip

Lies lies lies and damned lies.

It was me, all me. I shot Clyde! He knew too much about our secret Monkeys and had to be silenced. Thank you WhereWasI for revealing the truth, I've kept this secret inside me for far too long and its good to finally let it out.

Of course as you can see, this is how poor Robin was confused at what city was to blame. No matter what happens around these parts, you'll always find Vegas behind it someway, somehow. We are afterall the All powerful city in these parts, are we not?!

Senka my dear, I'm sorry you had to find out this way; But Technical is actually also a Vegas puppet. We control him and all of Detroit. We tried to gain control of New York and New Orleans too, but alas we were foiled by Clarity and Immortal respectively. No matter, we shall train the Monkeys better and utilize their mind control ability before long. We shall be the pioneers of a Monkey led Mafia world!

The time is now folks; join The Monkey Revolution!!

Fozzie runs off making monkey noises and bouncing up and down while eating a banana (Who said Men can't Mutli-task?)

Report Post Tip

To be honest I know the real reason and the where abouts of my fathers death, Chris didnt shoot my father, matter fact I know who did, which I wont revel here. It was those damn hub cap stealing LV Monkeys!!!!

Smirks at the comments in the streets

But yes I do know who it was and it was indeed an Accident. If my father wasnt trusted and removed from New Orleans, then why would I be a hand in they're great city, makes you think huh??

Report Post Tip

Dammit Fozzie! I thought we were friends and now you tell me about Technical being an LV puppet?

Senka sighs and tries to find a hubcap monkey to kick.

You won't control him forever! I shall put an end to this Fozzie!

Report Post Tip

Technical standing there listening to everything Fozzie was saying and heard his name. How could Technical honestly be considered a Las Vegas puppet he thought to himself. He noticed Senka was apologized to about having to hear about it. Technical then thought there is no way that he could be a puppet as he has not been given any orders from Las Vegas. Nonetheless he saw Fozzie bounce up and down throughout the street. Technical chased after Fozzie and tackled him to the ground. He grabbed Fozzie's banana that fell from his hand before he hit the pavement. Technical took the banana and took a bite out of it as he walked back to Senka. When he finally got back he turned to Senka and said.

You don't think I'm a puppet do you?

Technical remained silent for a bit as he pondered the idea of being a puppet. Maybe he forgot to say master at the end of it. After several ideas came to his mind none of them made sense. He had came to the conclusion it was all just a joke. He finished the banana and smiled. He didn't think Fozzie was going to like being tackled very much and he busted out laughing about the whole joke.

Haha oh it was just a joke. Gotcha.

Technical got into his car and went back to headquarters.

Report Post Tip

You'll never find one to kick, Senka. They are like Ninja's.... but better!

They roam around on rooftops and in the shadows and only reveal themselves to steal, pilfer and rob! They are elite Mafioso Monkeys that were sent to Liverpool for ultimate thievery training. They listen only to the commands given by their Scouse king PoisonousJelly and those in his upper structure.

Everyone needs to open their eyes, we are the puppet masters! The monkeys may control your best friend or even your lover! You'll never know until its too late!

Report Post Tip

Senka glares at Fozzie with an immense hatred of bananas and monkeys.

You do realize I am THE shadow? I mean I've been following Technical in the shadows for who knows how long and the shadows have come to know me quite well.

Senka takes a sip of the drink she had brought with her. Street corners were giving her a cold in this weather.

I will save Technical from the holds you have on him.. Mark my words!

Report Post Tip

Watches the little exchange between Fozzie and Senka and laughs to himself

Little do you know Senka, what your doing right now is exactly what the Puppet Master, I mean Scouse King of the Monkeys wants.

takes out a cigarette, lights it up and takes a long draw

All will be as predicted, the monkeys shall rise and the earth shall be doomed!

Report Post Tip

Senka quickly turns to look at who was speaking to her. Noticing it was Dante she smiles sweetly.

Oh dear Dante. How are you today? I hope everything finds you well.

She debates on offering him a banana to see if he too was a puppet.

Report Post Tip

Takes the banana and wolfs it down in two goes

I can't be a puppet, I'm part of the family. Even got my shots to prove it.

Takes a long draw on his smoke

How's things with yourself there?

Report Post Tip

Watching from a distance as his minions do their deeds he smiles and nods to himself... Knowing that the world is now well aware of his Monkeys

"Ahhhhh, it's a good day. I think I shall go check on the young padewan Monkeys. See how their training is going.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Scandals and Lies straight from New Orleans
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL