Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:45:02
Page:  1 
Technical: An Interview With. Started by: PoisonousJelly on Feb 28, '12 15:44

This is also something I had done for the Tradizione before the minority forced to much stress apon dear old Sal(RiP) and forced him to hang up his type writer. This interview was conducted on February 14th and will give some insight to Technical's view on Detroit before he was named as head of the city. Enjoy...

PoisonousJelly: So, Technical... First off, congratulations on your move to Detroit. You seem to be doing quite well so far.
Technical: Thank you PoisonousJelly, I appreciate the offer from Clarity to be able to move to Detroit. I would not be here without New York.
PoisonousJelly: Let's get this show on the road. Precise and to the point... Do you think out of everyone in New York at the time of moving that you were the most deserving?
Technical: I can not speak for all of New York. I do know that Clarity gave me this opportunity. Being a bandit I had to accept the offer. I believe everything was taken into consideration.
PoisonousJelly: I understand that you do not speak for all of New York, my question was do YOU think you were the most deserving?
Technical: Did I deserve it? I can confirm it was deserved.
PoisonousJelly: Great. As let's be honest here... I think the majority in my own opinion are fed up of seeing people given the chance un-deserved.
PoisonousJelly: So what do you want to actually get out of being in Detroit?
Technical: At the moment it would be in my best interest to get Detroit on its feet. Just having it be a successful city where war isn't a factor would be good enough for me.
PoisonousJelly: It's unfortunate that it's not off to a good start then. Even though you had no hand in what happened with Batman, do you think that Detroit has taken a step back? Considering that it took just a week for one of the leaders to be removed.
Technical: I think Detroit can take this as a wake up call. This should make everyone cautious. Building up a defense would be a good first step for Detroit. I know this is keeping me on my toes.
PoisonousJelly: Building up a defence. That takes me nicely on to my next question. It's often been spoke about sinse it's creation that The Detroit Project (copywrited, PJ inc) has it's similarities to The Las Vegas Experiment. Do you agree? Disagree? Considering that some things are different. For example, Even though it was not written it is a known fact that the protection level for prospective leaders in Detroit was Extremely Well Protected and for prospective leaders in Las Vegas it is Very Well Protected.
Technical: Detroit has not nearly seen the deaths that The Las Vegas Experiment has seen. I strongly disagree because leaders were hand picked by their respective cities. Las Vegas has seen countless crewleaders fall. Detroit hasn't had any rogues either just Banditos.
PoisonousJelly: But surely that can also be put down to the fact that Detroit is just starting out and The Las Vegas Experiment has been in full flow for a good while now? The Detroit Project is still very young and has a lot of rough paths to cross. Wouldn't you agree?
Technical: I will agree Detroit has just got their feet in the water and problems will arise eventually, but I know that as a city we can overcome the obstacles put in the path of the dirt road.
PoisonousJelly: You can claim to know this even though strictly speaking each leader in Detroit at the moment comes from different cities and possibly has different agendas?
Technical: I'm sure that everyone has their agenda but they could voice it amongst the other leaders in Detroit to come to an agreement. However not everyone takes this step. Trust is not earned in a day.
PoisonousJelly: That's a fair point, Technical.
PoisonousJelly: How do you think Detroit differs from the other cities in our country? How do you think it will differ in the future?
Technical: Detroit offers the chance to start over and be apart of the city. As you should know their will be many positions opening up in Detroit. I urge that newcomers consider this as there is much opportunity to be taken advantage of.
PoisonousJelly: So what of the future? How do you see it being run and who by?
Technical: Its too early to say. I can address that Detroit will decide on a city head very soon. I will throw my name out in the open as I will be running for city head.
PoisonousJelly: So you would like to run Detroit? I must admit it's refreshing that you say that. Rather than the usual "I'm sure who ever gets it will be deserving and do a good job" shite that is thrown around these days. That is muchly appreciated.
PoisonousJelly: However, sometimes... To gain a title like that you have to throw yourself in and grab it.
Technical: You don't get recognized if nobody knows who you are.
PoisonousJelly: Exactly Technical, my thoughts exactly.
PoisonousJelly: Lastly, you do realise that you have handed your Left Hand Man position to Jessie Pinkman? Are you aware of such bad luck that this carries and that it is probably best to shoot him on sight?
Technical: Jessie_Pinkman is only bad luck when you don't have his help running a family. When he is just a member, that is when this certain "luck" kicks in. I won't be shooting him at all.
PoisonousJelly chuckles
PoisonousJelly: You're a braver man than I Technical.
PoisonousJelly: Thanks for taking the time out for being interviewed today. I can genuinely say it has been a pleasure.
Technical: Thank you PoisonousJelly, now to go kill TylerDurden.
PoisonousJelly: Good hunting.

Report Post Tip

Senka listens to the interview with her crewleader. Smiling to herself as she ponders just how far its come.

Technical, you were not wrong that Detroit would overcome the obstacles. I think for what we've seen we've done a pretty good job of it. It's amazing that you could predict that on Valentine's day though.

She stands there awestruck at the amazing future telling that her boss has.

Report Post Tip

Amazing to see that Technical's view of the city 2 week ago was just as strong as it is today. 

You were right, there were some rough roads and rocky paths that we had to travel down, and the leaders here now are not the same as the leaders then, but we have come together as a city to form something strong.

Seeing how you handled yourself in this interview, and how much of your insight came into play in the events that followed in the two weeks after makes me proud to be a Bandito. I am sure that you will contine to run the city in a manner that will bring it to greatness.

Big thanks To PJ for bringing this to the streats after the death of our former editor. Much appreciated mate! 

Report Post Tip

Lil Wayne listens to the interview.

"Great interview PJ, really enjoyed listening and I have to agree with Senka and Valmont. You are doing great job Technical and the city is improving everyday. "

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Technical: An Interview With.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL