Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 13:23:23
Page:  1 
GAME CHANGE: Last Words Started by: Anubis on Feb 28, '12 19:53

Haven't you ever wanted to give a bit of payback to the person that killed you? Maybe toss in a little dig? Maybe ask them the time? I dunno, but I have.

And now today, you can. If you will follow me on a journey to the options page (Manage -> Options) and then head to the bottom, you'll see a new box there. Last Words. When you fill this in, and then get shot, the killer will receive:

SoAndSo looks you in the eye and says, "[last words]"

As a personal.

Short, sweet and to the point, much like a tiny needle. Enjoy.

Report Post Tip

now this is just awesome :) I like this addition the best of all the recent additions :)

Report Post Tip

Do I take it that 'SoAndSo........' will only appear if there is an addition to the box?

Report Post Tip

Yes, it will only send last words, if last words has been set by the victim.

Report Post Tip

Thanks Anubis, I hear you.

We'll try and keep it clean then ;)

Report Post Tip

I'm pretty sure that foul language won't be held against us as final words. As long as it's not racial or truly fucked up, of course.

Report Post Tip

Same rules apply as the other areas of the game.

Report Post Tip

Wouldn't this be better if you set it when you get "You are dead xxxxx" page then your last words could be more relevent to your death.

Report Post Tip

I really like the last words thing.. But I also would rather see it on the "You are dead" screen so I'm able to respond according to the whisper.

Report Post Tip

It's all the same to me. "You stole my fort, you bastard. Me prepared to have your name follow me around on my profile picture for eternity."

Report Post Tip

Cool I want my name on your profile, prepare to have your fort stolen.

Report Post Tip

This I like. Thanks Anubis. 

Report Post Tip

I absolutely LOVE this change! I thank you as well, Anubis!

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: Last Words
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL