Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:52:15
Page:  1 
Severely Misguided Started by: DeadlySin on Feb 29, '12 16:00

Deadly woke up with a massive headache. He'd been celebrating his new title the night before and needless to say there had been lots of alcohol, lots of gambling and lots of general drunken rowdiness. Normally he would've slept through the whole next day after a night like that, but something was making a lot of noise.

Ring ring...

Ring ring...

Deadly covered his head with his pillow and tried to go back to sleep...

Ring ring...

Ring ring...

"Okay, okay! I'm getting up! Not like I need to sleep anyway."

Deadly picked up the phone and listened for a while, before a stern look crossed his face. He called a few messengers to his office and had them send word to the other Las Vegas leaders. He then picked the phone back up and dialled...

"PJ buddy, is that you?" ... "Yeah, a bit hungover but not too bad, how are you?" ... "No, it's not a social call. Severe has set up his Headquarters in Las Vegas in the night." ... "I know. Funny thing is he didn't say a word to me about him setting up, and hasn't even attempted to introduce himself to me yet. The only correspondence I've had with the fella was when he sent me a very impersonal mail asking that one of my Consiglieres be allowed to be his Left Hand - something which I had no problems with but she said no." ... "He asked one of your family too? A capo?" ... "Your capo had never even spoken to the guy before? Well that's dodgy for a start." ... "Yes mate, that would upset me too." ... "I also just got a phone call about a few suicides from a couple of places, and Severe suddenly picking up some people fresh off the boat." ... "I agree, there's no way we can know for sure whether they're connected, but do we want to risk that they are?" ... "Exactly what I thought. There have been too many things in such a short space of time for us to ignore it. It's time to sever the cord, so to speak." ... "Okay pal, I'll see you there shortly."

After Deadly had hung up, he went to the bathroom and splashed cold water on his face. The ringing in his ears wouldn't go away, and would only get worse by the end of the day. The phone started ringing again..

"Hello?" ... "Ahh Romeo, it's nice to hear from you. How are you today?". Deadly had a good laugh as Romeo spoke. "You're suffering as much as me after last night then!" ... "You want to talk about Severe? I have only just gotten off the phone with PJ actually about the same subject." ... "He did what?! Going behind your back to try and get one of your family to join him is just idiotic. I've never heard of such disrespect - not in my lifetime at least!" ... "Okay, PJ will be meeting us there too. See you shortly."

Deadly hung up the phone and wandered off to his wardrobe to find some clothes. After getting ready for what lay ahead, Deadly jumped in his car and sped off to meet his friends. They pulled up a block away from Severe's Headquarters and began the slow march to end his life...

Report Post Tip

While walking along with the other leaders of Las Vegas he turned to DeadlySin and laughed

Heh, Wanna know what I heard on the way over here? Apparently he tried to recruit one of my Earners too. Now don't get me wrong, like you I am all for watching our people exceed in life and I take pleasure in knowing that they have reached a position of power but there is a way how to do it correctly. You don't just go right over my head and start speaking to what were seemingly random people asking them if they want to leave my family for his. You come to me first and have a sit down, then you bring up what you want to discuss and why. Hell, with this approach I might have given him position to talk to my family member or my associate. Heh, good job they're both loyal to me though. They said no straight off the bat and let me know and Fozzie know about it.

Report Post Tip

standing as always by the right hand side of PJ, Fozzie nods in agreement with PJ's comments before attempting to elaborate

Its become apparent that he contacted several members of Vegas from a number of familys to tempt them to join him, some being offered positions of power within the family. Though I was out of town on business when Severe was taken care of I can't say i'm shocked it happend given the circumstances.

People need to realise, Vegas might be an Open city, but its still a professional city where its people work very hard to keep it that way. Having know Severe well and considered him a friend, I'm obviously saddend at his death, but feel no sorrow as it was brought on him by his own actions.

My only hope is this serves as a lesson to other mafioso wishing to take up the challenge in Vegas; Respect is vital, show it to those you intend to work with, ignore it at your own peril.

Report Post Tip

Sammy listens to the upper strucutre of Vegas speak, nodding along while he did so

"Respect is one of the core values in this thing of ours, it sickens me to think that people aren't taking it seriously. To go behind a fellow Crewleaders back, and try to pry his members away from him, is just ridiculous and disgusting. I'm glad you saw fit to remove him so soon, god knows what might've progressed from this.

"Although more blood shed is never something that's good for business, sometimes people give you no choice, and as Fozzie said, nobody else is responsible for his actions but himself."

Sammy nods and tips his hat.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Severely Misguided
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL