Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 03:01:47
Page:  1 
The Lost Pub Started by: WhereWasI on Mar 01, '12 16:30

You're walking down the street when you see a suspicious building with a couple of out of place English musicians singing,

"Karma police, arrest this man
He talks in maths
He buzzes like a fridge
He's like a detuned radio

Karma police, arrest this girl
Her Hitler hairdo is
Making me feel ill
And we have crashed her party

This is what you get
This is what you get
This is what you get when you mess with us

Karma police
I've given all I can
It's not enough
I've given all I can
But we're still on the payroll

This is what you get
This is what you get
This is what you get when you mess with love

And for a minute there, I lost myself, I lost myself
Phew, for a minute there, I lost myself, I lost myself

For for a minute there, I lost myself, I lost myself
Phew, for a minute there, I lost myself, I lost myself"

You look above them and you see a sign for The Lost Pub. Wondering what kind of owner has Canadian Musicians playing outside his Pub in LA you step inside. Immediately you see a giant poster on the opposite wall that reads "DOWN WITH THE MONKEYS!" A waitress approaches you and asks,

Shooting Range or Food?

Confused you have a look on your face that says you don't know exactly what is going on here,

Hon, if you haven't noticed, there have been little monkeys with guns running around the country for a while now. They're a problem and WhereWasI is opening up "pubs" to teach people how to avoid or kill these monkeys. If you'd just like some food we sell the usual things sold at an American Diner with a pretty damn large bar, so you don't have to necessarily support the cause to stop on by.

If you would like to learn how to kill/avoid the monkeys might I suggest the shooting range, it's through the hallway in the far corner.

Still confused as to how a gun range was being hidden, you finally hear gunshots for the first time since entering.

The Range has monkey target sheets and sheets that look eerily similar to Mr. PoisonousJelly for $5.

Mr. Fozzie and WhereWasI sheets cost $10, and Big Angry Bertha sheets cost $20. The Big Angry Bertha sheets also come with one of our waitresses saying something into your ear to motivate you to shoot better for those of you with mommy issues looking to get a release. Big Angry Bertha is our top seller, but usually used by Mr. PoisonousJelly, Fozzie, and other shady characters no one should trust.

If shooting isn't your thing, don't worry, we still have something for you to do at the shooting range. The fish market's often unable to sell all of their goods and you can practice your throwing arm for half price! Of course our top seller is the octopus, but we also allow our guests to throw knives or bananas as a means of learning self defense.

Report Post Tip

Hearing the catchy tune Santino decides to pop in to

The Lost Pub

This time, he honestly believes that it is lost. Or he is!

He's pretty sure that he called into this very same place but in another city, certainly not here in Detroit. Very confusing.....

It seems identical inside although the singing is different. The music is quite good, it's rather a catchy tune... Karma police, arrest this man. Although he has absolutely no idea what a Hitler hairdo is....

Now he's inside he hears gunshots coming from somewhere within the building and fancies a crack at this monkey shoot.

Calling the pretty young redheaded waitress over he hands her a bill with a picture of Grover Cleveland on the back and asks for a $10 target and bottle of Blue Hills.

Report Post Tip

WhereWasI approaches the confused looking man with the bottle already in hand,

Hun, please go get the man's targets I've got the drinks already. Welcome to The Lost Pub, Mr. Santino. I know we've already met in my other establishment, so I'll try to help you understand exactly what we're doing here. Mr. PoisonousJelly's attempts are on a National Scale, so at I've taken great expenses to open a national chain of The Lost Pub to make sure as many mobsters can receive proper training for monkey attacks as possible.

WhereWasI sees the waitress approaching with the targets,

I see you've chosen either the WhereWasI target or the Fozzie target. I won't wait around to see who you choose, have fun.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: The Lost Pub
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL