Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:25:42
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The State Of Things Started by: BlueWaffle on Mar 02, '12 18:15

I'm not asking that a city launch a presence. I'm asking that, if they were so inclined, a city that is planning to launch a presence accept me into their fold.

Report Post Tip

Yep. I guess "unique" is the best word to describe this whole thing...

Report Post Tip

I strive to be unique in everything I do.

Report Post Tip

Firstly,you won`t survive without a family,be sure of that,people never miss a free kill.Secondly,you are easier to be found since you told us ya can`t leave Boston.Some1 will be overtempted to get ya gunned :)Thirdly,my advice to you is simple.Get a family if you wanna survive,and maybe,just maybe you`l reach Boston someday,because only the GF council knows who and when they will decided to auth Boston.And pretty i`m sure they won`t share that info with you.Or you can take the easy way.Suicide and wait till some1 will take over Bst.

Cheers!

Report Post Tip

I have an offer for you. Work for me and as soon as somebody moves to Boston I will do my VERY best to convince my boss to let you go to join that family in Boston. Maybe it will involve one final decent tribute before you go if your earnings are meager, but if you are true to your word about loyalty and talent, I'm sure that won't be an issue.

If this interests you, I'm sure you will figure out how to contact me.

Report Post Tip

Explain to me, exactly, how committing suicide would allow me to wait till someone takes over Boston? If I suicide, I'll be dead. Not exactly sound advice, friend. Also, I have made my stance known, and I will stand here knowing full well the consequences. I will face these consequences with my head held high.

Report Post Tip

My bad mate,i ment suicide and return from time to time to check how things are :) Do as you please,it`s your life after all.But Mr Alistair is a kindheart and he offers you a pretty good deal from my point of view.

Report Post Tip

Immortal looks at BlueWaffle and slightly smiles.

I must say that I do admire someone that sticks to their standards. I know that many of the empty cities will hopefully be opening up soon, and with that I'm sure Boston will be one of them. I wish you luck BlueWaffle, and should something not happen before you get your chance then I hope to see your son or daughter in Boston with whomever does end up residing there.

Immortal nods as she lights up a smoke and glances at the clock.

Report Post Tip

Awww... I'm not even worthy of a response it seems...

Alistair pouts.

Report Post Tip

Roy... I don't mean to be rude, but you don't seem to get what Mr. Waffle is saying.

If you commit suicide, that's it, you're dead. No coming back, no checking anything.

Maybe you could suggest that he faked his own death or something like that, but you can't actually suggest him to commit suicide to then come back. He can't come back from the dead, right?

Report Post Tip

Suicide/quitting,comeing back from time to time,fake he`s own death until he can join a family in Boston whatever thats what i ment with suicide.Just quit a while,and check how things are from time to time :) .My bad i wasnt more explicit in this matter .Thanks for bringing my attention up.

Roy lights a ciggaret and starts thinking how to reach Jupiter and take over the mafia there.

Report Post Tip

Roy, my friend, you are not the sharpest knife in the drawer, are you?
You CANNOT simply quit this thing of ours and come back as you wish. This life is the only thing this man knows. He can hide low, but he can't simply go straight/legit. With a rap sheet like he has, who would hire him? How would he earn a living?

Report Post Tip

mixing in the wrong circles on parole can be dangerous enough on it's own, is knowing when to lay low and when to grab an opportunity that has seperated many people over the years.    Sometimes you know something is against the best interests in the short term, but money gained in the long term from a family can get rid of a lot of problems with time as much as those your affiliated with.

Papers say the mafia even has senators, judges and police officers in their pocket, so parole officers arent out of the question if this alleged crime society rumoured really existed.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The State Of Things
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL