Get Timers Now!
X

May 21 - 05:27:38
Page:  1 
La Famiglia dei Guardiani Started by: Alessia on Jun 27, '08 16:02
A tall brunette steps out of her 1937 glistening Lincoln limousine as her bodyguards form a semi-circle between her and the crowd. Walking up the steps of the newly refurbished building, she turns and looks as a crowd of Mafioso starts gathering. Motioning to her RHM to hold the ribbon, to the sounds of clapping and whistles, the ribbon across the door is cut and the headquarters of one of the newest Chicago families' is officially open. Smiling, she turns to the crowd to address them

My fellow Chicagoans, mafioso and former family members. I am obviously grateful to the family heads who have brought this opportunity to me and I will never forget my time in Don Animal's headquarters as well as in the division of his family LLI. My family lineage is long on these shores as is that of my rhm, both of us have had ancestors in almost every job possible in a family including rather short-lived CLs. All of that learning from generation to generation will I hope bring culmination to our endeavors here in The Windy City.

Pausing for a moment and looking around at the city spread before her, Alessia clears her throat, then continues.

For this great city, I plan on my family rebuilding a lot of businesses, contributing to the city growth in support of the Chicago sports teams, backing Mayor Kelly in his decisions, supporting the local steel union and looking into any other unions who may approach us. On that note, I will also be helping to support the families of the Memorial Day Massacre and attempt to help their murders being brought to justice.

My family itself, in addition to being involved in all of the above, will participate in competitions, other cities' businesses and will be held accountable for honor and respect towards all of their fellow mafioso

To summarize, my family in alliance with the others setting up today intend to make Chicago the latest phoenix, rising up to glory again from the devastation of recent wars, takedowns and tragedies.
Report Post Tip
LargeHamster stands and claps as the ribbon is cut

Alessia many congratulations it was a pleasure working with you in LLI and La Casa Ombra it was an honour to work with such a fine woman like yourself. at least we know one thing..... where the lkooks are in chicago no offence to the other leaders intended.

may you have all the luck that God can give you. i know your going to do wonders.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Alessia, this really is deserved and i look forward to you doing good things in the Windy City.

Lets just hope you have better luck than other members of your bloodline.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations and good luck Alessia, you deserve it.
Report Post Tip
Congrats Alessia. You definitely deserve this, and I wish you good luck. I know you will do great things in the city of Chicago.
Report Post Tip
After opening his own Chicago HQ and delivering his own speech, Dumont takes a second to listen to the other leaders speeches and offer his congratulations. Stopping in front of Alessia, Dumont smiles and sidles up to her with a sly grin on his face.

Fancy seeing you here, all fancy in your new bold suit ;)

I look forward to working with you on developing the city of Chicago Alessia, as our fates do tend to be tied to one another. :)
Report Post Tip
Skulls steps forward and goes to give Alessia a hug, but stops himself. He settles for a handshake.

Alessia, congrats on your opportunity in Chicago. I cannot hug you, because we are no longer family. But i believe that we have formed a friendship in La Casa Ombra. Good Luck. Make this opportunity worth it all.

Skulls
Report Post Tip
There's a really really meaningful saying.....

.... I can't remember it.

However, this is long overdue and also most deserved. I hope your actions as a stand up gal find you rewarded.

*gives away a special nut*
Report Post Tip
Good luck
Report Post Tip
You deserve it! Hope you do well!!
Report Post Tip
Welcome to the Bold.
Report Post Tip
A tall, dark-haired man standing behind Alessia applauds and smiles. As she steps away, he approaches, takes the Cuban out of his mouth, and addresses the crowd.

With that said, I would like to take a second to introduce myself. My name is HoorayForBoobies, and I will be serving as this wonderful woman's Right Hand Man. I could go on and on about family histories, qualifications, and all that happy horseshit, but this day isn't about me--it's about her. And on a day when we will be seeing so many new faces on these shores, I can't think of anyone more qualified to teach them the ways of our world than Alessia. And I pledge to do my damndest to help her do it.

You'll be hearing lots more from La Famiglia dei Guardiani in the near future, but it's late and we've got a lot of settling-in work to do. In fact, there's a few sleeping drifters left over in the basement I need to go take care of. Thank you, and take care.

The man pulls out a pistol and proceeds to load it as he walks toward the HQ.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Alessia I look forward to seeing your family succeed and grow.
Report Post Tip
Good Luck to our former Las Vegas Soldier. May the fortunes smile upon you and your family.
Report Post Tip
Congrats, Miss Alessia. I look forward to seeing yours and the other leader's transformation of Chicago.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Alessia best of luck to you on all of your Chicago endeavors.
Report Post Tip
You see the member stand up and congratulate alessia

Congrats hun :)
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: La Famiglia dei Guardiani
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL