Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:52:33
Page:  1 
Chicago Started by: Stamina on Mar 05, '12 03:43

Stamina takes a sip of his drink before slouching back in his chair for a moment. Taking a deep breath, he stands up and straightens his jacket before looking at his shoes. Confident they're looking as clean as possible, he begins the walk towards his door leading to the street outside...

For anyone taking the time to come and listen to what I have to say, I wish you a good evening. You will no doubt be wondering why I am taking up your time this evening. In all honesty I don't plan on taking too much of your time but I do feel the need to come here to address an issue which many people have been speaking of recently.

In recent weeks and months we have seen the blood of many running on our streets for various reasons, some better than others I feel. Without going through each event which has led us to this point, it is obvious that something needs to change. Indeed, something is going to change. We currently have three vacant cities in which business has pretty much ground to a halt, with the exception of a restaurant here and there.

Very shortly, we will see mobsters from New Orleans decent upon Chicago like it is there home town. In fact, that is how it's going to be. You see, after speaking to my good friend Chris, I offered him the chance to go out there to stand on his own two feet and make a bigger name for himself. His family has stood by my side for such a long time now, their loyalty has never faltered of been questionable at any stage.

It is with this in mind, I am pleased to announce that Chris_Flannery will be taking his business to Chicago. A city which has seen great heights recently, but also significant lows. I am confident that Chris will take the job in his stride and build on the strong foundations he has created for himself in New Orleans.

I will also be sending a captain to work with Chris in Chicago, a man who has also been with me in New Orleans for some time now and not once let us down. A man keen to progress in this life of ours and one to stand out, always looking to go the extra mile for his city. I am thrilled to be able to say that Skorpeon will be Joining Chris in Chicago to head his own family while they both work to grow the great city which we all know has massive potential.

Both of these men and their fathers have shown great loyalty to me, standing by my side and putting it all on the line for the greater good. I believe we will see something of a new era unfolding before our eyes, this being only the start of great things to come. Not only great things for Chicago but great things to come for the rest of us across the rest of our cities, even those who currently sit empty.

Stamina nods to Chris and Skorpeon, raising a glass to each of them as he steps aside...

Report Post Tip

As Civ listens to godfather Stamina he things back in time when Chris was just a little boy... things surely has changed!

"Chris my man, words cannot express how proud i am of you here today. Seeing you finally getting the chance to prove yourself once more and build a whole new city. Congrats man, this could'nt of happen to a better man, make us proud once more."

Civ raises his glass of whiskey in Chris's honor!

"Here here my friend... salut!"

Report Post Tip

Popcorn catching Stamina's speech begins to cheer

"Congrats!! This is well deserved and I believe this is a great move for this thing of ours! Chris your bloodline has been something I've paid close attention to since I've been a part of this. Your a great role model and have represented New Orleans well and I know you will bring the same dignity to Chicago. Skorpeon I've only recently started to get to know you but I know your a good man and that you two together in Chi will only make this thing of ours stronger as a whole. Congratulations!!"

He says grabbing a near by drink and raising his glass

Report Post Tip

Immortal smiles as she hears Stamina speak.

It is a wonderful thing to see a new city open up. I look forward to seeing what all those in Chicago can do. Good luck to each of them.

Immortal lights up a smoke while she turns and walks back into the NO headquarters.

Report Post Tip

Ladyfighter was just in time to hear the last part of Staminas speech. She hears her Godfather announcing that Chris_Flannery and Skorpeon will be moving to Chicago to set up business there.

Ladyfighter walks to Chris_Flannery and Skorpeon and gives them a tap on their shoulder. Congratulations to you both and good luck in Chicago.

A little sad she sees her friends leaving New Orleans, she leaves and wipes away the tear that wanted to fall from her eye.

Report Post Tip

Corbin listens carefully to Stamina's speech and when he is finished a huge smile appears on his face.

"Chris and Skorpeon! Wow! Seems like a perfrect combination!

Show us what you're capable of, guys! I know for sure that Chicago will be that awesome city soon again!"

Corbin raises his glass

"To the both of you!"

Report Post Tip

Cory Chase stood close to Skorpeon as he made his announcement. He kept to himself in the corner of everything and just observed things as they were happening. It wasn't his place to say anything at something like this. Cory was fine with that too as he was mostly quiet to himself. It hurt him to know he was leaving his favorite Cancerous Tumah but they all knew it was best for the new set up. 

Cory pulled out a flask and took a few drinks as Skorpeon finsihed up. He watched as the people congratulated him and made his way to the back of the crowd. He took a seat out from the way of everything. He kept his thought to himself but he was happy to see this relationship taking place in the country. It was going to give him the time to learn some things from a different angle. Only one thing was set in stone... Family.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations to both Chris and Skorp, I know you are both hard working leaders and will do brilliantly in Chicago. I wish them both the best of luck with their new enterprise!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Chris and skorp this is great news for both New Orleans and every other city these men work so hard and everyone will see some changes in Chicago I'm sure of it.

Report Post Tip

Congrats to both of you, I am sure you can help rebuild Chicago and hope this will be the first of many emptied cities being rebuilt.  I look forward to an increase in my export and import business in the near future.

Walks off, scrawling figures accross a pad calculating potential incomes.

Report Post Tip

After listening to the announcement and all the congratulatory comments, Skorpeon decides to thank Stamina and New Orleans.

"Stamina, I just want to thank you one more time on giving me this oppurtunity to work with a fine man like Chris_Flannery! We will work our asses off to rebuild Chicago. New Orleans is a great city and I will always call it home."

"Thank You everyone!"

Report Post Tip

Vedrone listens with interest what Godfather Stamina has to say. He then smiles, as he has already been to Chicago and he likes the city.

Salut, Godfather. I wish to congratulate Skorpeon and my skipper for earning positions in a fine city such as Chicago.

Report Post Tip

Chris Stands there Dumbfounded once it had sunk in he smiles New Orleans had been good to him he now had the chance to move out on his own Chicago a city that had reached Massive heights and Now Lay barren.

Godfather Stamina you Honour with this oppertunity my excitement is overshadowed by the feeling of sadness at leaveing New Orleans. The Big Easy has been my home, I have had the time of my life here and will leave behind many Good freinds. I will do everything within my power to help rebuild Chicago to its Former Glory.

I thank you GodFather Stamina.

Chris steps back and takes a sip of his drink

Report Post Tip

Ronnie steps up id like to say a few words mysalf.

i have not been with chris long but the short time i have been in this thing of ours he has proved he can take this job on he is the man for the job a big congratz there to chris and a big thank you to Stamina.

Report Post Tip

My hats off to you Godfather Stamina. Re-opening the wonderful city of Chicago is great to hear. I would like to personally wish both you all the best of luck in your journey.

Report Post Tip

Massive congrats to all of you guys :D

Report Post Tip

Congratulations both.

I'm sure that you'll be putting Chicago firmly back on the map.

Report Post Tip

Emaya rushes in and walks towards Chris. She smiles when she sees him.

My dear Chris, what great news did I hear! Congratz with this achievement. Moving to Chicago, that must be a great feeling.

I wish you all the luck and please make Chicago to what it has been before, a great city that is living again.

I have to go now again, I'll talk to you later.

Emaya rushes back to the airport, on her way back to New Orleans, where there's a lot to do.

Report Post Tip

This is a great chance for Chicago to flourish again I hope it exceeds everyones expectations!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Chicago
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL